Week 17 GDT - Saints (11-4) @ Buccaneers (4-11)

Mid Iowa

7 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Whoever on here has said we look like a 1 & done I have to agree. It looks like the injuries are catching up to our defense and our run game has regressed (a lot of it due to Payton's play calling too...). 

That said, we of all people should know that the playoffs offers a chance to turn it around. Lost 3 straight going into the 09 playoffs and won the Super Bowl. 

22 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Whoever on here has said we look like a 1 & done I have to agree. It looks like the injuries are catching up to our defense and our run game has regressed (a lot of it due to Payton's play calling too...). 

1 and done looking like a formality at this point...

18 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

That said, we of all people should know that the playoffs offers a chance to turn it around. Lost 3 straight going into the 09 playoffs and won the Super Bowl. 

I don’t think this team sniffs the 2009 team honestly... too inconsistent.

I've said this on here like 10 times before but we are literally the worst team I've ever seen at fumbling at the worst possible time. Wtf was that. We had all the momentum and then he decides to not call a fair catch, and then not only that but just fumbles it too. Guess we need Atlanta to hook us up, because this team can't get it done themselves.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

I don’t think this team sniffs the 2009 team honestly... too inconsistent.

I don't either, just saying that scuffling into the playoffs doesn't automatically equal one and done. I do think this team is though. Maybe we'd beat the Panthers because they're even more inconsistent than us, but other than that. 

Archived