BDL 2017 BizzBowl: Rome Eternals vs Seoul Dragons

Whicker

BizzBowl  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/03/2018 at 05:00 PM

Brees is the better QB, and Gurley is obviously as dynamic a talent as there is. Still, I like Seoul's gameplan a lot and their secondary should stop most of the things Brees seeks to accomplish. Rome has some unheralded players step up in the secondary, but I think Seoul's championship experience and pedigree leads to a repeat. Terrific job by both teams, and I've been eliminated by both teams in the past two years.

So Jay Ajayi is in the writeup but isn't on the roster. It's not a deal breaker but that does hurt Seoul. They will be throwing a lot in this game and they don't have a solid runner to fall back on.

I really like Hockey's analysis of this game. Don't like the Cover-0 at all but Seoul didn't take advantage.

Gonna pick Rome in this one but it's close. Great defense of your title, Ted

Both good teams, but it's almost funny to me that neither side has a dominant side of the ball.  Echoing some of the other sentiments with Rome pulling away in the second half.  Congrats to both on very successful seasons and to bcb on his first BizzBowl Championship.

The pheltz GM tree now has 3 BDL champs!

10 hours ago, Whicker said:

So Jay Ajayi is in the writeup but isn't on the roster. It's not a deal breaker but that does hurt Seoul. They will be throwing a lot in this game and they don't have a solid runner to fall back on.

I really like Hockey's analysis of this game. Don't like the Cover-0 at all but Seoul didn't take advantage.

Gonna pick Rome in this one but it's close. Great defense of your title, Ted

Whoopsi. That's not a mistake you want to make on a Bizz Bowl.

Archived