Giants to pick #2 in 2018 NFL Draft

Acgott

Can't believe how hard this organization tried to screw themselves over by trying not to get the #2 pick. The football gods just would not allow them to. Hopefully the Giants will not try to screw themselves any more and use the #2 pick to get the future franchise QB.

If the Giants fall for a QB that isnt Rosen, he will probably be the pick. I'm partial to Mayfield and Jackson. But the options are wide open as to how we spend this pick. Could get the best player in the draft with Barkley or go with a "hog mollie" and grab Quenton Nelson, who is the best lineman in the draft. Guess we will see how it all shapes up. 

32 minutes ago, Shockey1979 said:

Saw a mock this morning.. think it was CBS the pick was updated to reflect Gettleman and they had us taking Mike McGlinchy (Sp?). Supposedly the best run blocking "hog mollie" in the draft. 

I'm down for that.  When I look at the problem with this team, I'm not thinking quarterback.

I did enjoy seeing a running game on the field today.  Gettleman is already improving things can't wait for the offseason to see how it unfolds.

1 hour ago, Shockey1979 said:

Saw a mock this morning.. think it was CBS the pick was updated to reflect Gettleman and they had us taking Mike McGlinchy (Sp?). Supposedly the best run blocking "hog mollie" in the draft. 

He's the best Tackle. Nelson is the best overall OL though. 

1 hour ago, ny92jefferis said:

why not just keep Webb and allow him the chance to develop over the next two years?

That’s what I would like. Players seem to believe he has a bright future. Quenton Nelson is perceived as a flawless prospect by guys over in Draft forum. McGlinchley is considered to be to slow footed to be s viable tackle on the next level. Seen some gifs of him, no thank you. I would love Wilkins from Clemson or Chubb. Nelson is also a good pick if we trade down. 

Archived