Apathy at a all time high

MKnight82

It was worse for me in 09, way worse! The end of the Zorn era was far worse than this past month. At least the team plays hard for their coach and they did finish win in weeks 15 & 16. 09 was a disaster after Samuels got hurt and our top 2 running backs.

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

By winning meaningless games we did the same thing we did in 2011. And it cost us a ton when we traded up in 2012.

This is our team...year after year.

If they try to trade the farm for another rookie QB savior in the draft the fan base will revolt.

I haven't bought anything related to the Redskins since 2012. I haven't been to s home game since that last game when we beat Dallas. I used to go to over half the home games during the season but I decided that I wasn't going to give Snyder any more of my money till we get into a championship game! Hell we don't even have to win the thing, just get us there!  I have loss faith in this team and usually turn the TV off at half time since I figure we are going to lose anyway and I can do something productive then yell at the TV. This team will do the following mistakes:

1. Keep Allen.

2. Lose their starting QB.

3. Pay for some one year wonder free agent who will do nothing for our team.

4. Lose players in Free Agency whom shall go to another team and have a better career or will get into the playoffs.

5. End of with a record of 4-12 to 6-10, fire the Head Coach and staff and start all over again with the same pathetic owner and his lapdog henchman Allen.

6. Lose even more fans and watch every home game have more fans from the other team in the stadium.

Accept it, the Redskins are cursed and we are the Cleveland Browns of the NFC. 

14 minutes ago, Skinscavalier said:

I haven't bought anything related to the Redskins since 2012. I haven't been to s home game since that last game when we beat Dallas. I used to go to over half the home games during the season but I decided that I wasn't going to give Snyder any more of my money till we get into a championship game! Hell we don't even have to win the thing, just get us there!  I have loss faith in this team and usually turn the TV off at half time since I figure we are going to lose anyway and I can do something productive then yell at the TV. This team will do the following mistakes:

1. Keep Allen.

2. Lose their starting QB.

3. Pay for some one year wonder free agent who will do nothing for our team.

4. Lose players in Free Agency whom shall go to another team and have a better career or will get into the playoffs.

5. End of with a record of 4-12 to 6-10, fire the Head Coach and staff and start all over again with the same pathetic owner and his lapdog henchman Allen.

6. Lose even more fans and watch every home game have more fans from the other team in the stadium.

Accept it, the Redskins are cursed and we are the Cleveland Browns of the NFC. 

tenor.gif?itemid=8022681

Come around more often bro.  100% agree we can use more posters like you around.  Here's your first like.

1 hour ago, mike23md said:

I saw on Twitter that the Front Office is intending to hire more executive business personnel so Bruce Allen can focus on more football side of the house. Apparently he is spread too thin to focus on all of it. 

Ya I posted this in the Bruce Allen thread.  If so I’ll be boycotting the redskins until he’s gone.

2 hours ago, mike23md said:

I saw on Twitter that the Front Office is intending to hire more executive business personnel so Bruce Allen can focus on more football side of the house. Apparently he is spread too thin to focus on all of it. 

Clearly the worst news of the new year. Chris Russell said that Bruce hates being described as a non-football guy so he has convinced Snyder to hire someone to handle the business side so Allen can just focus on football.

This is horrible news but I guess to be expected because the reason he fired McCloughan was because of the same reason. Bruce wanted more control on the football side and didn’t like that he was being cast as a non-football guy.

Archived