Browns OC search

hornbybrown

10 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I'm pretty sure Ben McAdoo's "Cheesecake Factory Menu" playbook had options for all of those in it.

ben-mcadoo-5897c757af683ee8.jpg

I don’t know if those are all individual plays.  I hope it’s that big because he has place categorized for different situation. Like plays he likes for 3rd and long. Plays from the right hash, playaction plays, and so fourth

11 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Well Gregg Williams is already far more accomplished as a HC, as is Al Saunders. Malarkey would be too. So would McAdoo.

Hue isn’t a very good coach.

I meant in terms of an up-and-comer (vs. a retread).

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So many good OC options and I still feel certain Hue is calling plays next year.

I fear that you are correct.

Which by all rights would be Hue being the cause of his own undoing, although how he hasn't been to this point is beyond me.

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Nah. Too predictable. Run run pass. Jets fans hate him for a reason. He did well with mccown but that’s it. 

I really thought he maximized the talent he was given. With more talent I think he could do better. I heard his downfall was forte questioning his playtime under Morton and he kinda rubbed some other coaches wrong for coming off to brash kinda like Greg Williams. 

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So many good OC options and I still feel certain Hue is calling plays next year.

Same. That's why I'm not getting excited about any of these guys. I'm afraid Hue either doesn't hire an OC or he'll hire one to be a yes man/scape goat.

1 hour ago, bosko1616 said:

I really thought he maximized the talent he was given. With more talent I think he could do better. I heard his downfall was forte questioning his playtime under Morton and he kinda rubbed some other coaches wrong for coming off to brash kinda like Greg Williams. 

I really don't want Morton. He abandoned the run more than Hueball "Magic" Jackson. I'm currently pulling for Haley or Mularkey. 

2 hours ago, bruceb said:

I fear that you are correct.

Which by all rights would be Hue being the cause of his own undoing, although how he hasn't been to this point is beyond me.

He is the same coach he was in Oakland. Horrible, tried to force players into his system even if they didnt fit, traded huge assets for a questionable QB and had goofy press conferences.

Get through 2018/2019 and have another year of the young guys like Coleman, Schobert, Ogunjobi, Garrett, Njoku, Peppers develop along with our top 4-5 selections this year then actually go out and get a good/proven HC. 

On a side note, Im pretty sure next season is the last year of these awful uniforms and the 2019/2020 season we can have a good redesign..

Archived