Coaches

DeSean Jackson

5 minutes ago, Phire said:

If Jim is gone I think we'll pick up Spags. If I recall correctly the Eagles wanted to hire him with Doug.

Yea seems pretty possible 

Del Rio isn’t the best fit probably, looking  at stuff he’s more of a two gap 43 guy. But he’s coached a lot of different schemes, like his time in Denver...so maybe he’d work.

11 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I knew this was coming for a long time. It was just a matter of when. :(

I'd much rather he goes to Chicago than New York (Giants) which is what I told the Bears fan that came here and asked about him.

I like what I saw from Trubisky with a bad receiving core. I wonder what kind of jump he could make in year 2 with DeFilippo grooming him and the Bears getting him some more weapons.

3 hours ago, Jeezla said:

If Fangio is willing to coach a 4-3, bring him on over. He has roots in Philly or at least Pennsylvania iirc. 

Don’t think that would work. Need someone who has run a 4-3 consistently imo. Hiring from within might be the play. 

40 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Don’t think that would work. Need someone who has run a 4-3 consistently imo. Hiring from within might be the play. 

More defensive coaches have shown willingness to do other schemes recently ...any dc that comes here should know that is is the best scheme for this personnel 

So I don’t see an issue just getting the best mind in here over what style they’ve had the most experience in.

Archived