Jump to content
Wolzen

With the 5th pick in the NFL draft the Broncos select....

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Who would be your pic and why?

Edited by Wolzen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the perfect world Josh Allen goes 1 because it's Clevland, Josh Rosen goes 2. Leaving Darnold to Denver if he declares.

Maybe after todays game Lynch has a mid round pick trade value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta trade up to top 3 or trade down. Need a big infusion of talent. If you can get one of the top 2 QB's or Barkley, you do it.  Otherwise, it's a bunch of interchangeable talent and you stock up the picks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DiehardBronxFan said:

Gotta trade up to top 3 or trade down. Need a big infusion of talent. If you can get one of the top 2 QB's or Barkley, you do it.  Otherwise, it's a bunch of interchangeable talent and you stock up the picks.

Completley agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Think you can trade back to get either Nelson or Mayfield, just keep it in the top 10 and pick up another 2nd

Edited by Cutler06

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

Think you can trade back to get either Nelson or Mayfield, just keep it in the top 10 and pick up another 2nd

I would love that but if your guy is your guy do not overthink it and you get him when you can.

Edited by Counselor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cutler06 said:

Think you can trade back to get either Nelson or Mayfield, just keep it in the top 10 and pick up another 2nd

Its toi early to tell anything at this point we still have the bowl games, combine, senior bowl this question is better asked two months from now.

I will say this if we land Mayfield getting an elite guard is ideal see drew brees for most of his time with the Saints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone wants to pay cousins and give up picks for him when he had 158 yards passing. Also had 3 picks and a qbr of 8. Giants d is porous I just don't get the logic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Everyone wants to pay cousins and give up picks for him when he had 158 yards passing. Also had 3 picks and a qbr of 8. Giants d is porous I just don't get the logic.

I agree 100%. If I was drafting  we take Barkley, then trade back in to the 1st and go after Allen or Mayfield. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Wolzen said:

I agree 100%. If I was drafting  we take Barkley, then trade back in to the 1st and go after Allen or Mayfield. 

Not Allen that would be a mistake as big as Brock and Lynch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Not Allen that would be a mistake as big as Brock and Lynch

I think Cousins would be a monumental mistake. I'd almost rather roll with what we have, get tyrod, or draft any of our top 5 qbs on our board than go that route.

Also not a fan of Alex smith for 18 million. A) he's only worth that for the Chiefs they are miracle workers with qbs we aren't.  I have a lot of reservations he can duplicate his success with us. This also doesn't factor in his lack of success in the playoffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I don't want Cousins either. I want Mayfield. Point Blank.

i think its interesting they aren't going to the Rose Bowl. It seems they believe their questions on Mayfield will be answered at senior bowl or combine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×