With the 5th pick in the NFL draft the Broncos select....

Wolzen

7 minutes ago, DiehardBronxFan said:

Gotta trade up to top 3 or trade down. Need a big infusion of talent. If you can get one of the top 2 QB's or Barkley, you do it.  Otherwise, it's a bunch of interchangeable talent and you stock up the picks.

Completley agree.

Just now, Cutler06 said:

Think you can trade back to get either Nelson or Mayfield, just keep it in the top 10 and pick up another 2nd

Its toi early to tell anything at this point we still have the bowl games, combine, senior bowl this question is better asked two months from now.

I will say this if we land Mayfield getting an elite guard is ideal see drew brees for most of his time with the Saints.

6 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Everyone wants to pay cousins and give up picks for him when he had 158 yards passing. Also had 3 picks and a qbr of 8. Giants d is porous I just don't get the logic.

I agree 100%. If I was drafting  we take Barkley, then trade back in to the 1st and go after Allen or Mayfield. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Not Allen that would be a mistake as big as Brock and Lynch

I think Cousins would be a monumental mistake. I'd almost rather roll with what we have, get tyrod, or draft any of our top 5 qbs on our board than go that route.

Also not a fan of Alex smith for 18 million. A) he's only worth that for the Chiefs they are miracle workers with qbs we aren't.  I have a lot of reservations he can duplicate his success with us. This also doesn't factor in his lack of success in the playoffs.

Archived