2018 draft talk

Danand

11 minutes ago, drd23 said:

I assume he still has contacts in the organisation 

Man I hope not.

Also, that totally sounds like smoke enticing teams to trade up with them. Left tackles are scarce in this draft on Miller has a lot of landing spots in the 20's. 

42 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

Man I hope not.

Also, that totally sounds like smoke enticing teams to trade up with them. Left tackles are scarce in this draft on Miller has a lot of landing spots in the 20's. 

I've thought the same thing about the team's interest in Lamar Jackson too.

3 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

Possibly, but that would go against the grain of how close to the vest the Ravens are with their draft interests too. 

Methinks it may be an attempt to tempt someone to trade up in front of the Chargers and/or Bengals, who have also shown some degree of interest in Jackson. And now there are rumors that the Saints are looking to move up into the teens to potentially get a QB, so it bears watching if Jackson is on the clock at #16.

1 minute ago, paraven said:

I just hate wasting a top pick on a player who wont contribute for another 2 years

At the same time, if the Ravens are going to get a QB of the future they might have a chance now. At 16. Not needing to get to a top 3 pick. Jackson is unconventional, but that's why he might be on the board still. 

Also, lets move this over to the new draft thread. This one has run it's course.

Archived