2018 draft talk

Danand

I'm going Moore with confidence. While Ridley makes sense because of Bama and Humphery, Humphery was also an incredible athlete. That is something you guys have valued in the first round the last few seasons (I won't mention that other athletic bust receiver). 

Moore is a local kid, met with the team a ton, and seems to fit everything the Ravens do other than the fact he doesn't go to Bama. Ravens offering Bryant a long-term deal also makes me believe the need is there.

16 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Random, but just had a good laugh watching this draft drama from back in the day.

lol  @ joe theismann's face after kiper calls out the colts gm. I have to imagine some of that built up anger towards the colts was from their move outta B More

6 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

everybody crying for a WR all offseason only to act as if Ridley wouldn't be good enough. beggars can't be choosers guys, y'all deserve Hayden Hurst tbh :ph34r:

I like Ridley, but only if Moore is gone :D

It's simple like any fan base we want players rated above our draft position to fall Minkah, Derwin, Roquan, Tremaine but if they don't we can fall back on Ridley or Moore and get a baller either way. Lamar Jackson, Frank Ragnow, and I guess Marcus Davenport are the wild cards. Luckily the only WTF pick hanging out there is Mcglinchey or Hurst.

3 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Me, tomorrow when we've traded back and I wasted an entire night on nothing

200.gif

"Kindle eventually became an automobile salesman. In November 2014, he worked in Austin, Texas at Covert Buick GMC.[23] As of December 2016, Kindle is selling cars at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Austin.[24]"

Worst Case..

Archived