WK OPP RESULT Passing Rushing Fumbles
  Comp Att Pct Yds Avg TD Int Sck SckY Rate Att Yds Avg TD FUM Lost
15 video.gif ARI W  20-15 18 26 69.2 196 7.5 2 0 1 9 116.8 2 0 0.0 0 -- --

16 video.gif DEN W  27-11 19 37 51.4 299 8.1 3 1 0 0 94.3 5 8 1.6 0 1 0

17 video.gif @NYG L  10-18 20 37 54.1 158 4.3 0 3 3 22 31.1 1 12 12.0 1 -- --

CAREER STATSMORE
Season Team   Passing Rushing Fumbles
  G GS Comp Att Pct Yds Avg TD Int Sck SckY Rate Att Yds Avg TD FUM Lost
2017 Washington Redskins 16 16 347 540 64.3 4,093 7.6 27 13 41 342 93.9 49 179 3.7 4 13 5

2016 Washington Redskins 16 16 406 606 67.0 4,917 8.1 25 12 23 190 97.2 34 96 2.8 4 9 3

2015 Washington Redskins 16 16 379 543 69.8 4,166 7.7 29 11 26 186 101.6 26 48 1.8 5 9 3

every year he will get close to 30 tds and around 10 pics. his passing yards indicate he carries the offense. as a fan if you dont want him you are insane. whine about money all you want but you gotta pay qb's that's just how it is. our wins go up or down due to the players you surround him with. he put up great number this year DESPITE the fact that he was playing with various combinations of o-line, rbs, and wr's. our best wr's this year was our 4th from last year in grant and a green rookie season out of doctson. pryor was a huge bust. kirk didn't have read either but still stayed the course and was consistent. do you guys trust in bruce to draft a better qb? do you really wanna take that gamble? I'm telling you if we stick a running game with kirk and a top 13 defense we can win a lot of games. another thing, this team early in the year smashed the raiders, almost beat the chiefs who were red hot, and beat the rams (dominated) when they were healthy....football is the ultimate team game. the best example i can give you is drew brees. he is a hall of fame qb and the past few years they didn't make the playoffs. they took the load off drew with a running game and built a better defense and they are 11-5. mind you we had the saints dead to rights also.

i know one thing the fans that dont like kirk, if he was coming from another organization you would begging the skins to sign him,

I'd like to see him re-sign but I don't think he will. He doesn't like Bruce and he's clearly not a fan of the dysfunction surrounding the organization. We won't tag him and we'll let him test free agency. I think the Broncos are going to do what they can to clear the space to sign him. He's a goner. 

47 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I'd like to see him re-sign but I don't think he will. He doesn't like Bruce and he's clearly not a fan of the dysfunction surrounding the organization. We won't tag him and we'll let him test free agency. I think the Broncos are going to do what they can to clear the space to sign him. He's a goner. 

you're probably right

I'd love to keep CPT Kirk but he is going to abandon this sinking ship. He has received no respect from Snyder and Allen (Kurt Cousins!). He likes his coach and his teammates but the Upper Management has poisoned any hope of keeping him. What blackmail does Allen have over Snyder that Snyder won't fire him?

10 hours ago, Skinscavalier said:

I'd love to keep CPT Kirk but he is going to abandon this sinking ship. He has received no respect from Snyder and Allen (Kurt Cousins!). He likes his coach and his teammates but the Upper Management has poisoned any hope of keeping him. What blackmail does Allen have over Snyder that Snyder won't fire him?

Its not Snyder. Its Bruce. Its all Bruce. Cousins and Snyer have actually developed a good relationship, but its Bruce that mucks it up. 

2 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

How would you fellas feel about teddy Bridgewater on a one year deal. He shown flashes of franchise qb potential and he's very well liked . I think he could have a career year here and above all be very cheap .

GOD NO. He has shown nothing to be a franchise QB. Colt McCoy would be a better option. 

2 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Kirk cousins is never injured . He handles the media well and at times looks elite . But the cons are he's hot and cold and is asking for tons of money .

i wouldn't be upset if he left or return . 

Pick a side Dashing. 

He is more hot than cold. He has 3 consecutive season of over 4k yards passing. He has done it on one year prove it deals. His only kryptonite seems to be the Giants. Injured key players for this year and he still improved his TD:INT ratio. Smart. Classy. Charismatic. Really like the guy. Want him to succeed and win even if not here. But would rather him be here with Jay. 

21 minutes ago, mike23md said:

GOD NO. He has shown nothing to be a franchise QB. Colt McCoy would be a better option. 

He hasn't ? He has a winning record and show flashes of amazing accurate throws plus above average mobility .

the Vikings even now where considering benching keenum . His upside way more than McCoy .

Archived