PLAYOFSSSSSSSSS: #3 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS @ #6 BUFFALO BILLS: SUNDAY 1 PM EST

.Buzz

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I am nervous after the past two games, but it is a brand new week. Regardless of what happens, this season has been pretty much magical. Lettuce get to the Divisional round though.

I'm going to go to the line of thinking that:

1) SF was a west coast trip, we suck on that side of the country. 

2) TEN was playing for the playoffs, win or lose we were in the same position. Can't fake being desperate, which they were and we weren't.

That's how I'm going to look at it until Sunday. I don't even care.

3 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Really skewed by a horrific 3 game stretch.

Good teams shouldn’t have horrific 3 game stretches in the middle of a playoff chase... We’re talking nearly 1/5 of all their games.

29 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Good teams shouldn’t have horrific 3 game stretches in the middle of a playoff chase... We’re talking nearly 1/5 of all their games.

We had a two game stretch, although one of them had zero things to play for.

Just now, .Buzz said:

We had a two game stretch, although one of them had zero things to play for.

Neither of those games meant anything. We were fully locked into the three seed with a slim to no chance of getting any further up in the standings by the time we stepped on the field vs  San Fran.

I’m frustrated by the results of the last two games, but it’s wholly different than a three game stretch that was in the middle of trying to secure the playoffs.

Plus, both of those games were lost by a combined 16 points. The smallest loss by Buffalo in that stretch was 14. Another was 37 points. And that’s not including the embarrassment that was starting Peterman.

Archived