PLAYOFSSSSSSSSS: #3 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS @ #6 BUFFALO BILLS: SUNDAY 1 PM EST

.Buzz

23 hours ago, iPwn said:

Good teams shouldn’t have horrific 3 game stretches in the middle of a playoff chase... We’re talking nearly 1/5 of all their games.

Let's not act like The Jaguars are the #1 seed and went 16-0, ok.  The Bills won one less game than the Jaguars, even with that awful 3 game stretch. 

21 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

If turning it into a percentage makes you feel better or think it validates some point,  then more power to you. 

If ignoring the context of the last two games makes you feel better or think it validates some point, then more power to you.

18 minutes ago, iPwn said:

If ignoring the context of the last two games makes you feel better or think it validates some point, then more power to you.

The problem is I'm being factual while you guys are assuming that Jacksonville didn't care about their last two games.  

2 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

The problem is I'm being factual while you guys are assuming that Jacksonville didn't care about their last two games.  

This started by trying to invalidate the three game skid as part of what the Bills team is. That’s not partially indicative of what the Bills team is, but two games where the Jaguars had nothing to play for is. Got it.

4 minutes ago, iPwn said:

This started by trying to invalidate the three game skid as part of what the Bills team is. That’s not partially indicative of what the Bills team is, but two games where the Jaguars had nothing to play for is. Got it.

Maybe you're confusing me with someone else. I stand by my statement.  It was said that good teams don't have bad stretches. I simply reminded said poster that The Jaguars only won 1 more game than the Bills. It's not me who is trying to validate wins and losses here. 

Just now, BillSabre said:

Maybe you're confusing me with someone else. I stand by my statement.  It was said that good teams don't have bad stretches. I simply reminded said poster that The Jaguars only won 1 more game than the Bills. It's not me who is trying to validate wins and losses here. 

Might be a good idea to see context before jumping in, then. The comment was specifically about the context of the post it replied to.

1 hour ago, BillSabre said:

We never lost back to back games this year until a desperate division rival who had to win to get in the playoffs at the end of the season. On the other hand, we couldn't go up or down in seeding no matter what happened.

Not sure I'd call that a "bad stretch," but...

5 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Would be an ideal week, but I'd be surprised to see that many total points between us and Buffalo on offense. Our offense has been sputtering and their offense is either without or will have a gimpy Lesean McCoy Sunday. 

who said the bulk of the points are scored on offense? ;)

So I had to get a few hours sleep. I'm up and about to go snowplow. I see that you guys are hopping around on what was actually said by me and what was inferred.   You guys seem desperate to make it clear that your team is superior and could've easily had more wins if they wanted while my mediocre team is lucky to get to 9 wins.  I gotta tell you, it wreaks of an Inferiority Complex. I never came to your forum to go back and forth, just wanted to Check out some discussion.  I would've thought that fans of a team that hasn't  sniffed the playoffs in a long time like my own would be more humble and generally happy but you guys seem like you want to thump your chest a bit. So I'll go back to my own forum. Congratulations on winning the South and I'd like to say good luck this weekend but we all know you clearly don't need it. 

Archived