PLAYOFSSSSSSSSS: #3 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS @ #6 BUFFALO BILLS: SUNDAY 1 PM EST

.Buzz

1 hour ago, Tugboat said:

Yeah. That game was all ground game and defense. 

Have to think they'll be a bit sore about that and sell out even more to stop the run this time around tho. So...hopefully good Bortles makes an appearance. 

Yea i cant imagine we get 5 picks from Ben but Brown might be slowed some

I come in peace as a Bills fan.

Better team won. Better defense won. Good game. No crying or complaining here.

Your team went for it on 4th and goal and got justly rewarded for it. We settled for a field goal when going for it made sense. You did. We didn’t.

And I thought it was a mostly clean game. No dumb penalties, no total derpness.

Even the hit on Tyrod I thought was just an unfortunate circumstance. Fowler/Campbell or whoever hit him had normal intentions. That was unfortunate, but that did not seem dirty to me.

And the Ramsey INT that might have been overturned- even if it was overturned, it would have probably meant another sack.

The Jags defense plays hard and clean. Definitely no dirty Suh types on your roster.

As for Bortles- honestly, compared to the AFC South winning QB last year, I’d rather have him than Brock Osweiler. At least you guys, unlike those Texans, actually beat quality opponents this year (Seattle, Pittsburgh) and have a running back that knows what he’s doing (Fournette > Miller and Blue) that quite frankly turned the game in Jacksonville’s favor in the 2nd half.

Complete opposite of the JAX/BUF playoff game from back in the day (30-27).

The minute you guys got rid of Gus Bradley, the Jags have shown they mean business.

And whoever your defensive coordinator is.... man, he’s good.

All in all, good game and good luck going forward.

Archived