PLAYOFSSSSSSSSS: #3 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS @ #6 BUFFALO BILLS: SUNDAY 1 PM EST

.Buzz

34 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Really hope KC can knock off Tennessee.

We just don't match up with them well. It's annoying but its true. Although if our special teams doesn't struggle THAT much I think we win that game. Our defense was damn good besides the one mistake on the screen. Not worried about that unit whatsoever going into the playoffs. 

Would rather KC beat Tennessee because I think they pose a much bigger threat to the Pats. 

34 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Ehhh. I feel you beat us because of the running backs.

You scored 15 points; 6 of those came off a 66 yard screen pass. A FG was scored after gaining 8 yards. Another was scored after gaining 5 yards, none of them passing. Even your long scoring FG drive was accompanied by one pass for 8 yards. I wouldn’t say that a passing game that had a combined ~15 yards on three scoring drives is the secret to success for beating this team. 

And the first game was just wearing down the defense with those power runs.

We also had 2 drops by Decker that would have been 15+ and 40ish+ yards each, and a drop by Matthews that would have extended another drive. We shot ourselves in the foot, don't honestly think the Jags D did a whole lot to stop us before reaching the redzone.

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

We also had 2 drops by Decker that would have been 15+ and 40ish+ yards each, and a drop by Matthews that would have extended another drive. We shot ourselves in the foot, don't honestly think the Jags D did a whole lot to stop us before reaching the redzone.

We had a drop in the endzone to take the lead potentially and two fumbles in FG range (for Tennessee).

I was frustrated about this game but looking back if we don't shoot ourselves in the foot countless times things look much different. Our ST was atrociously bad.

58 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I mean those happen in every game. You’re always going to have plays where a receiver drops some passes or a QB misses a wide open receiver. It’s easy to point at those and say “if we executed all of these, things would have been different,” but it’s almost never that a team hits on all of those plays. And even if you add those plays in and assume they lead to scores, the offense didn’t really beat the defense with the pass. 

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Our ST was atrociously bad.

Joe DiCamillus is should have to answer for the undisciplined play from this unit all year. Seems like every game, someone does something dumb. We’ve had some great plays for a unit that has largely been invisible for years, but it seems like they’re always screwing something up, whether it be penalties or this complete implosion from Sunday.

10 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Joe DiCamillus is should have to answer for the undisciplined play from this unit all year. Seems like every game, someone does something dumb. We’ve had some great plays for a unit that has largely been invisible for years, but it seems like they’re always screwing something up, whether it be penalties or this complete implosion from Sunday.

Agreed.

There's been major improvements. Mickens (outside of Sunday) has been terrific. But there's way too many other things popping up a couple times pretty much every game.

5 minutes ago, Jaguarfan said:

i got this i got this

KC beats TEN 27-16

We beat Buff 33-24

NO beats CAR 45-31

and, upset alert

Atlanta wins by two scores, no ballpark on score though

Would be an ideal week, but I'd be surprised to see that many total points between us and Buffalo on offense. Our offense has been sputtering and their offense is either without or will have a gimpy Lesean McCoy Sunday. 

On 1/1/2018 at 12:52 PM, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I am nervous after the past two games, but it is a brand new week. Regardless of what happens, this season has been pretty much magical. Lettuce get to the Divisional round though.

I am less worried just because we are coming home and the stadium will be rocking.

4 hours ago, .Buzz said:

We had a drop in the endzone to take the lead potentially and two fumbles in FG range (for Tennessee).

I was frustrated about this game but looking back if we don't shoot ourselves in the foot countless times things look much different. Our ST was atrociously bad.

the entire game was two teams seeing who could shoot themselves in the foot harder. our offense is obviously usually not good but the number of execution errors, from blocking assignment mistakes on running plays to derrick henry being a dip**** to eric decker dropping everything that came his way, was abnormally high.

so, in that sense, vintage jags-titans. :P

11 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

so, in that sense, vintage jags-titans. :P

Even when both of these teams are good enough to make the playoffs, they can’t help but herp-derp their way through a game against each other. You just found a way to herp less than we derped.

Archived