PLAYOFSSSSSSSSS: #3 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS @ #6 BUFFALO BILLS: SUNDAY 1 PM EST

.Buzz

11 minutes ago, iPwn said:

To clarify - specifically in regards to a large contingent that have come out and said some very vile things this week.

And went and trashed the city/set things on fire.

Get that's not the whole fanbase, but there was a lot of pretty awful things this past week/weekend.

9 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

“None of his teammates heard it, so it means nothing was said”

Now the GM says there was definitely an exchange.

But Yan is a coward and a race baiter. Okay.

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

“None of his teammates heard it, so it means nothing was said”

Now the GM says there was definitely an exchange.

But Yan is a coward and a race baiter. Okay.

It's awful man.

I haven’t looked back at the game tape. But Yan got into a squabble with someone in what I think was the second quarter. You could see Yan really emphasizing his head movements as he said something back to whoever it was. Anyone know if it was Incognito?

On 1/7/2018 at 7:24 PM, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Incognito still a trash person.

During the game when they were talking about Incognito getting a Pro Bowl nod and everything, i was just sitting there wondering how so many people apparently just shelved that whole thing and moved on so quickly and easily, because he did a few little things to "make up for it" or whatever.  Like, sure...okay...give the guy a second chance to play and prove that he's learned from it and changed as a person.  But to me, the Pro Bowl is about more than just selecting good players.  These guys are the ambassadors for the game, the faces of the league...they're the All Stars.  To so quickly forget about that whole thing and heap that sort of praise on the person...especially when it appears he really may not have learned from it in the first place...Ugh.

Incognito is hardly the only example of that, but it jumped out at me even during the game, before Yan came out with the tweet about whatever happened.

12 hours ago, Tugboat said:

During the game when they were talking about Incognito getting a Pro Bowl nod and everything, i was just sitting there wondering how so many people apparently just shelved that whole thing and moved on so quickly and easily, because he did a few little things to "make up for it" or whatever.  Like, sure...okay...give the guy a second chance to play and prove that he's learned from it and changed as a person.  But to me, the Pro Bowl is about more than just selecting good players.  These guys are the ambassadors for the game, the faces of the league...they're the All Stars.  To so quickly forget about that whole thing and heap that sort of praise on the person...especially when it appears he really may not have learned from it in the first place...Ugh.

Incognito is hardly the only example of that, but it jumped out at me even during the game, before Yan came out with the tweet about whatever happened.

I think the vast majority of people online voting dont give a crap about them being an ambassador to the game. It should be cared about more but its not

Archived