GDT Wildcard Edition: #5 Titans (9-7) vs #4 Chiefs (10-6): Saturday 4:35PM ET

TitanSlim

I'm not a big fan of Gruden, because it seems like he isn't too up to date with the team an it's personnel.  During Monday night he acted like Mariota was a guy that was running around like Vick.

Football talk can be fluid. So conversations can go in and out between different topics. However the idea is to keep the thread on topic.

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Not sure why you posted this... The video I posted isn’t even a jab at the coaches IMO regardless of the headline. Plus I wouldn’t expect Delanie to say anything bad about Mularkey. He’s in an offense designed around using a many TEs as possible and getting him the ball.

42 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

People are definitely underrating us.  We have a legit chance of winning this game.  If I was a betting man (or if I was in Vegas right now), I'd bet big on the Titans at -7.5.  I'd even lay some money on the straight up win... -290 I think it was... 

Kelce is good, but the way RBs have been us out of the backfield, Hunt is my biggest worry this game (not running though, I think we're more than solid there).  I'd still consider putting Ryan on Kelce exclusively and take my chances with that matchup.  

Also thinking, with our heavy man-to-man scheme, I'm worried about Smith scrambling and running.

PLAYOFFS FEEL SO GOOD :D

Now if Marcus keeps playing with the fire he has the last two weeks and Walker Matthews and Davis step it up.. Nevermind winning one game. WE CAN MAKE A RUN

Super excited about Saturday! Almost everyone is pick us to lose and I LOVE IT 

22 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

PLAYOFFS FEEL SO GOOD :D

Now if Marcus keeps playing with the fire he has the last two weeks and Walker Matthews and Davis step it up.. Nevermind winning one game. WE CAN MAKE A RUN

Super excited about Saturday! Almost everyone is pick us to lose and I LOVE IT 

Same. I don't want them to pick us. Don't need their picks.

25 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Which WRs step up for this game this week? I always hope for Davis to break out and give us a big lasting impression for next year but I feel like Matthews and Decker will be Mariotas go to guys this weekend and hopefully Walkers able to get open

Davis has been so disappointing. Not because he can't make plays, but because he just looks so lost on 80% of plays. Really hope it's a lack of experience thing, cause dude just is not on the same page with Mariota almost ever.

45 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Which WRs step up for this game this week? I always hope for Davis to break out and give us a big lasting impression for next year but I feel like Matthews and Decker will be Mariotas go to guys this weekend and hopefully Walkers able to get open

Hopefully Decker isn't because he'll just crap his pants and drop the ball like an idiot.......seriously though, as a vet I expect him to bounce back from dropping 3 balls...maybe..hopefully..if he can get open because he's so dam slow

Archived