GDT Wildcard Edition: #5 Titans (9-7) vs #4 Chiefs (10-6): Saturday 4:35PM ET

TitanSlim

3 minutes ago, capton_cutclass said:

i know it worked out last night but even Gruden said at one point...why we had back to back no back sets on a key 3rd and short. I guess they saw something I didn't because it worked...but it kind of made no sense to have Henry in a no back set.

Henry wit a lead block is dangerous like I said eddie George Lorenzo Neil CJ2K Ahmad hall, he’ll Ladamian Tomlinson Lorenzo Neil ?

7 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Henry wit a lead block is dangerous like I said eddie George Lorenzo Neil CJ2K Ahmad hall, he’ll Ladamian Tomlinson Lorenzo Neil ?

Yea but lead block for who (a reverse?) we were in a no back set with Henry wide I remember us taking a timeout and then coming out in the same formation but I forgot what we ran to pick that 1st up...then I think Mariota overshot Davis and then hit Decker for the TD... he was lining up at receiver and it was 3rd and short...we were running it down their throats all night...Im sure there was a reason they did it but at the time I thought it was really stupid...

Id love to go back and see what play that was near that timeout...I remember Gruden saying the same thing I was thinking about it not making sense...like I said Im sure there was a reason I just cant figure it out.

35 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Jaguars have absolutely no confidence in Bortles. Screens, swing passes and crossers. Refuse to let him read a defense or try to create anything. 

They better hope their defense can get a score. That's their only shot I feel. 

Buffalo is is using our blueprint. 

13 minutes ago, capton_cutclass said:

The 3rd and 2 I am talking about was a 10 yard pass to Jonnu. I guess they wanted Henry in at receiver for the possibility of him motioning into the backfield for a running play.

The problem with that series was the screen to decker on 2nd and 1. Needed to keep pounding Henry 

Archived