GDT Wildcard Edition: #5 Titans (9-7) vs #4 Chiefs (10-6): Saturday 4:35PM ET

TitanSlim

28 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Gotta love the narrative that Titans only won because of Jeff Triplett. 

is anyone even saying that? i haven't even seen much of that from chiefs fans. triplett screwed us a couple times too.

1 hour ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Gotta love the narrative that Titans only won because of Jeff Triplett. 

Even if he fumbled on the sack. How about the Chiefs screwing themselves after recovering the muff punt. Missed FG.
Offense completely shut down in the 2nd half.
Running an QB option on 3rd and 1 instead of handing it to their RB. 

But naw, lets talk about that bad call that resulted in 3 points. Not the other bad call where they netted 7. lol

And the non-call against the CB preventing Decker from running his route. Refs sucked either way. This is nothing new. Chiefs got a taste of what the Titans have to deal with a weekly basis with garbage calls. Not necessarily penalties but the other horrible stuff that happens throughout a game. Numerous games this year has had game changing calls. Refs took a win from us in the Miami game. I don’t ever want to hear another team complain about refs.

5 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

I mean it helps that KC completely overloaded the wrong side. 

But the O line probably had their best game all year last Saturday. Marcus and Henry have been getting all the headlines, but if the O line is for real and plays at a 2016 level, we may have more than one game left. That would be the biggest storyline by far, they've been inconsistent all year. Getting it together now will have knock-on effects for every other position group - including helping give the defense a breather at times this weekend.

Archived