GDT Wildcard Edition: #5 Titans (9-7) vs #4 Chiefs (10-6): Saturday 4:35PM ET

TitanSlim

I just want atleast 1 playoff win I really want something good to build on going into next year. I know our offense sucks but I know we can hang with KC and pull out the victory.

Hunt in the passing game and Kelce are my 2 biggest worries. I think we have CB’s that can keep up with Hill in Adoree and Logan

I expect a similar type game like we had last year. I just hope it’s not coming down to Succop kicking on the Arrowhead at Arrowhead again . Hopefully it’s a shorter FG or even better us up by 7 with our defense holding them off ?

teams I'm routing for are 3-0 at games I've been to. lets hope this week makes 4-0. This game is a complete wild card to me. it could be a shoot out, a blow out or a very close game defensive battle. I honestly see us winning. Defense is playing well enough to keep them in check. And the offense has to put together a good game at some point and Kansas city's defense is a unit I can see us exploiting.

It's been a rocky season for the Titans, and for a while there I thought they were doomed, but you made it back. Congratulations. :D

The Chiefs have a very similar story, but you've shown that you can beat them in Kansas City. If you play like you're capable, I think Tennessee gets its first playoff win since 2004.

13 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I’ll move this here.... 

One thing about KC, their defense hasn’t played up to its standards this season. 28th in total, 26th in sacks, 27th in passing yards, and 23rd in run defense. If Mularkey/Robiskie weren’t so bad, this offense could certainly put up points. Thing is, can our defense actually do anything to stop their offense?

We've given up a lot of yards this year. But for scoring we're middle of the pack at 21.2ppg given up. We do better at home though, giving up an average of 16.9. The most we have given up is 20 to the Eagles and Redskins.

Finally got see the highlights of the Jags game, granted they weren’t designed runs Marcus looked to run just fine yesterday. I’m not saying run him all the time or run him into contact but if he sees a Read Option look that he knows he can run or doesn’t see something open he really needs to take off if he can we need him more than ever now since it’s the playoffs 

Archived