The Drought is Over

bigbadbuff23835

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

I wish I was up there to see it. I've never lived in NY, my dad is from the Town of Tonawanda and is the reason I'm a Bills fan. I go up there ever year for Thanksgiving and I'm always blown away by the support every year, I'd love to see while there is actually something amazing to celebrate and not just loving the Bills because it's their team. 

Dated a girl in Tonawanda once... lol well kinda dated.

Anyways, I live in Rochester and i want to live in Buffalo so bad. My girlfriend is against the idea for now but i feel like i can convince her haha. I eventually want to move to warmer weather, but i need to say I’ve lived in Buffalo at one point in life. Rochester is realllllly similar, but i frequent Buffalo and it just feels like home every time.

When I went i went on vacation last month all i could talk about was home, and everyone loved that I was from an area that’s so well known around the country for their weather and Sports fan. Really proud to be from here.

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Anyways, I live in Rochester and i want to live in Buffalo so bad. My girlfriend is against the idea for now but i feel like i can convince her haha. I eventually want to move to warmer weather, but i need to say I’ve lived in Buffalo at one point in life. Rochester is realllllly similar, but i frequent Buffalo and it just feels like home every time.

When I went i went on vacation last month all i could talk about was home, and everyone loved that I was from an area that’s so well known around the country for their weather and Sports fan. Really proud to be from here.

If thought about moving to Buffalo a couple times. I love that I have family (I come from a small family) up there and, like you said, there is something about Buffalo that just feels like home. The people there are just something else, I really just don't know how to explain it. I don't think I'll ever move there, Maryland is my home and I love this state and everything about my life is pointing to keeping me here but there's a definite pull to Buffalo. 

7 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Also, post pt.2, if you move to Buffalo I highly recommend checking out Hamburg or East Aurora. They're both really, really cool areas. 

5 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Also, post pt.2, if you move to Buffalo I highly recommend checking out Hamburg or East Aurora. They're both really, really cool areas. 

Oh yeah. Hamburg is probably #1 on my list of towns to look at. Heard great things about East Aurora as well. Like i said it’ll be tough for me to make that move. I’m only an hour away as is, but damn it’s tough

3 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Oh yeah. Hamburg is probably #1 on my list of towns to look at. Heard great things about East Aurora as well. Like i said it’ll be tough for me to make that move. I’m only an hour away as is, but damn it’s tough

Yeah I totally understand that, going through similar stuff down here. I have a cousin who lives in Hamburg and it's an awesome. Both cities have really awesome downtown areas. Hamburg Brewery is also awesome. 

On 1/3/2018 at 8:33 AM, marshawn lynch said:

Jaguars have the more talented team and a legit defense but we may have more to play for. Between the cheap shot by Gronkowski. And having that TD stole from us on the replay. We have more incentive. However Jaguars wouldn't play the Patriots until the AFC championship cause they are the highest seed in the wildcard round. The Patriots will either get Chiefs, Titans, or Bills in round 2

Apparently, the Jaguars are the most healthy team left in the playoffs, with very few injuries at this stage, a huge advantage in trying to advance in the playoffs. They could surprise everyone!!!

5 hours ago, Iamcanadian said:

Apparently, the Jaguars are the most healthy team left in the playoffs, with very few injuries at this stage, a huge advantage in trying to advance in the playoffs. They could surprise everyone!!!

Jaguars have 12 players on IR... We have 8. Something doesn't seem right about that.

Archived