Bears keep conditional 7th in Inman deal

AZBearsFan

1 hour ago, CBears019 said:

If it were a co dictionary 2nd or 3rd round pick, sure.  But a 7th?  I doubt any of them were even thinking of that.

I figured as much. I was just trying to make sense of the lack of reps when he clearly was the 2nd best WR we had.

Co dictionary.... Autocorrect is stupid  lol

27 minutes ago, Tyty said:

How did he look tho? Show any sparks of being the player he was before he got buried in LA

Had moments that looked pretty decent. Started strong but the defenses keyed on him more and he had some dead weeks before the MIN game.

Not a one or two but he and Wright are worth keeping for sure. I think if he knew the system he could have played even better, there were just some times he and Tru weren't on the same page.

11 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Had moments that looked pretty decent. Started strong but the defenses keyed on him more and he had some dead weeks before the MIN game.

Not a one or two but he and Wright are worth keeping for sure. I think if he knew the system he could have played even better, there were just some times he and Tru weren't on the same page.

I've only followed him pretty much statistically and he's seemed to outperform anyone on the roster with just 3-4 catch ~60 yard games. That says he's at least a little competent, although comparing him to the garbage in the roster doesn't mean much. I wouldn't mind keeping him at 3, Meredith at 2, saying buh f***** bye to every other wr and then draft a 1

23 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I've only followed him pretty much statistically and he's seemed to outperform anyone on the roster with just 3-4 catch ~60 yard games. That says he's at least a little competent, although comparing him to the garbage in the roster doesn't mean much. I wouldn't mind keeping him at 3, Meredith at 2, saying buh f***** bye to every other wr and then draft a 1

I'd like to keep him, Wright, and Meredith. White is staying for know but should have to fight for reps.

Get one FA WR (or trade for one) and draft 2 - 1 in the top 2 rounds and 1 in the 4th. I want depth at each WR role.

Starter - Reserve

X - Watkins - Antonio Callaway or St Brown

Y- Meredith - Wright

Z - Kirk or Ridley(1st) - White/Inman (before White goes to IR)

Archived