Bears fire HC John Fox

Madmike90

I’m gonna play devils advocate. I’m very happy he’s gone. But.

He did what he said he was going to do. Clean out the smolder guys and bring in young talent and develop them. I don’t remember seeing guys we draft from each tier (day 1,2,3,udfa) developing and playing well. A lot of this is Pace but also these guys are coaching them up. Our team seems to have the arrow pointing up for the first time in a long time. 

1 minute ago, Damikeeeee said:

He did what he said he was going to do. Clean out the smolder guys and bring in young talent and develop them. I don’t remember seeing guys we draft from each tier (day 1,2,3,udfa) developing and playing well. A lot of this is Pace but also these guys are coaching them up. Our team seems to have the arrow pointing up for the first time in a long time. 

Did he really clean up the locker room though or was that Pace in getting rid of the malcontents and older vet voices.  I can see it both ways.

1 minute ago, Damikeeeee said:

You could have ended this here...Fox and his staff did nothing to develop these guys...Trubisky had to ask for the playbook to be opened up...they never tried to test what he could or couldn't do...we seen the best way to use Cohen early in the year then got away from it...Shaheen had a coupe of performances where he looked good early then we kept him off the field...bottom line is Fox sucked as an HC for us and should have been gone last offseason.

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

Only 2 interviews announced so far, steve wilks, who satisfies the rooney rule, and Flip, who if i understand correctly, we are his first interview.  May mean nothing, may also mean that Flip is the real target for Pace.

I hope Nagy is in line also, but that I believe that has to wait until next week at the earliest.

12 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Only 2 interviews announced so far, steve wilks, who satisfies the rooney rule, and Flip, who if i understand correctly, we are his first interview.  May mean nothing, may also mean that Flip is the real target for Pace.

I believe Flip also has one with AZ.

15 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

I hope Nagy is in line also, but that I believe that has to wait until next week at the earliest.

I believe they can interview the wc guys on the off day tomorrow, but you are likely correct any of those guys probably arent interviewing this week.

1 hour ago, Superman(DH23) said:

I believe they can interview the wc guys on the off day tomorrow, but you are likely correct any of those guys probably arent interviewing this week.

Bye week teams can be interviewed this week. WC guys have to wait until next week

3 hours ago, Tyty said:

Cutting Cutler was the worst decision in football history 

We will sign him as the Player/Coach, our own Bill Russell to lead us to 10 rings.

Then sign Cooter as Co-Head Coach

Smoking Jay and Silent Jimbob Cooter

Archived