Who Should I Keep?: Post Your Keeper Questions here.

EaglesPeteC

On 6/4/2018 at 7:38 PM, The LBC said:

Appreciate the feedback.  I genuinely want no part of Ingram - unless it's legitimately at pennies on the dollar, because most of the leagues I play in have smaller bench sizes than normal, and I'm not about burning a bench spot for 5+ weeks (Saints have a really early bye, so I don't think Ingram actually is eligible to return until Week 6) unless I'm getting massively high upside at a dirt cheap price.

Yea considering Zeke cost around 30 last year, i cant imagine Ingram costs that much

On 7/11/2018 at 11:21 AM, VIKINGS101011 said:

Last year was the first time I've owned Julio and it was frustrating with the lack of TD's and almost being just a decoy in the red zone.

WR's that I would expect to be available: Devante Adams, Thielen, Fitz, Hilton, Baldwin, Diggs, A-Rob, D-Thomas, Josh Gordon...

What pick do you have? I understand your frustration. I paid alot for him in a keeper league and he just didnt give me TDs but he still caught 1400 yards and ~90 passes. The 3 TDs is an anomaly imo. Even if he gets just 6, he is a safer option for-sure than Mixon. 

Julio>>>all of those WRs available while Mixon is probably barely Top-5 RB available. 

11 hours ago, DolphinsAlex said:

1 Point PPR league, 10 player keeper league, max 6 offensive or defensive, league setup is QB, 3 RB's, 4 WR's 1 TE, WR Or RB, WR Or TE, K, DEF, 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB And 2 Flex defensive players

QB's - Dak Prescott, Kirk Cousins, Cam Newton   RB's - Lamar Miller, Latavius Murray, Duke Johnson, Rod Smith

WR's - Antonio Brown, Devante Parker, Golden Tate, Marqise Lee, Jarvis Landry, Corey Davis, Juju, Keelan Cole    TE's - Rob Gronkowski, Jack Doyle     Kicker - Chris Boswell

DL- Geno Atkins, Michael Brockers, Trey Flowers,     LB - Wesley Woodyard, Demario Davis, Bendarick McKinney, Jarrad Davis,    DB - Patrick Chung, TJ McDonald

Defence - Rams

Obvious choices i feel is Antonio, Gronk, Cam, Boswell, Rams

Any input would be appreciated

(Without really any idea of IDP scoring and less experience in those leagues I'll stick to offense)

AB and Gronk are no-brainers

Golden Tate is PPR gold and was a Top-15 WR last year in 1 pt ppr leagues

Your RBs are rough but again, Duke Johnson is a strong PPR RB, around Top-15 and might be worth keeping

Cam is the best of your QBs

Juju was around Top-20 and should break Top-15 as well.

I'd for-sure keeper AB-Gronk-Cam-Juju-Tate-Duke

Parker is talented but has been hurt and Tannehill isn't scaring anyone. Landry has a new team, Lee, Cole, and Davis all play in run-1st offenses. 

Doyle is intriguing too

Why your kicker? Unless the IDP scoring is just meaningless and therefore why have it at all, i cant help but feel like thats a waste. In a small 10 team league, kickers cant be hard to find on the waiver wire, let alone the draft

2 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Would you rather keep Hopkins/D. Cook at pick 24 or D. Henry at pick 96. Feel like barring injury Hopkins at the end of the 2nd is great value. 

I think you get slightly better value with Henry in terms of ADP and where you are keeping him but Hopkins is obviously one of the elite players so when you can land a stud at any position I tend to lean that way.  If you can find 2-3 studs you can count on night in night out that is huge.  

On 7/7/2018 at 1:19 PM, MightyMouse07 said:

Full point PPR league. Keep 2 guys at their round. QB, RBx2, WRx2, Flex x 2, TE, DEF, K 6 BENCH 12 man league.

Options:

McKinnon - 17th round

Fitz - 3rd round

D. Henry - 8th round

Kupp - 10th round 

D. Foreman - 14th round

Meredith - 17th round

Right now leaning McKinnon and D. Henry. Feel like that gives me two solid RB2. I also get to pick where I want to draft first because I won the offseason competition. I have 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 6, 6, 7, 8, 8 as my first 10 picks. I'm probably going to pick between 1-2 and grab either Bell, Zeke, DJ, Gurley depending on who is being kept then go WR/WR in rounds 2 and 3. Thoughts? I really wish Foreman hadn't tore his achilles. I think he was going to be a stud and now I question if he will even be able to run. 

Easy choice don't over think it.  Both those guys are week in week out solid RBs guaranteed to get touches. 

1 hour ago, broncofan48 said:

Tarik Cohen - 9th round

Alex Collins - 15th round

Already keeping Tyreek Hill (14) & Jerick Mckinnon (15) needing to decide on one of these 2, leaning Collins way but Dixon worries me

When do you have to make your decision? I think Collins will be fine honestly. I don’t see Dixon challenging him. Collins looked real solid last year. 

1 hour ago, broncofan48 said:

Tarik Cohen - 9th round

Already keeping Tyreek Hill (14) & Jerick Mckinnon (15) needing to decide on one of these 2, leaning Collins way but Dixon worries me

You have to go Collins. You may be able to draft Cohen in the 9th round. There is no change you could get Collins remotely that late. I do like Cohen though

5 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

When do you have to make your decision? I think Collins will be fine honestly. I don’t see Dixon challenging him. Collins looked real solid last year. 

Have to have the keepers in by August 15 gives some time to avoid training camp injuries

13 hours ago, broncofan48 said:

Tarik Cohen - 9th round

Collins without question. If it is a PPR league it gets closer but still Collins

21 hours ago, broncofan48 said:

Tarik Cohen - 9th round

What Jagcrazy said.  Easy choice, Collins all day.

Archived