Who Should I Keep?: Post Your Keeper Questions here.

EaglesPeteC

Pick 4, round/player doesn't matter. 0.5 ppr. The league starts QBx2, RBx2, WRx2, TEx1, Flex 1. I'm leaning towards the bolded.

Roethlisberger, Goff, Cousins

M. Gordon, McCaffrey, Drake, Perine

M. Thomas, M. Bryant, Kupp, Kearse, Crabtree

Gronk, Engram

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Pick 4, round/player doesn't matter. 0.5 ppr. The league starts QBx2, RBx2, WRx2, TEx1, Flex 1. I'm leaning towards the bolded.

Roethlisberger, Goff, Cousins

M. Gordon, McCaffrey, Drake, Perine

M. Thomas, M. Bryant, Kupp, Kearse, Crabtree

Gronk, Engram

How big is the league? I know starting 2 QBs makes you lean that way but the .5 ppr has me leaning towards Thomas too. McCaffrey is a tough one to throw back

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

How big is the league? I know starting 2 QBs makes you lean that way but the .5 ppr has me leaning towards Thomas too. McCaffrey is a tough one to throw back

10 team. So for everyone to have 2 starting QB and 1 Backup, that leaves only 2 QBs that could theoretically be available.

Yeah I agree on Thomas and McCaffrey. But I feel like I can replace/redraft them early in the draft.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

10 team. So for everyone to have 2 starting QB and 1 Backup, that leaves only 2 QBs that could theoretically be available.

Yeah I agree on Thomas and McCaffrey. But I feel like I can replace/redraft them early in the draft.

I think it might be a little cute but Goff, Cousins and Roethlisberger are SO CLOSE in terms of ranking i think you could draft one at 4 and keep Thomas, Gordon, McCaffrey and whoever you deem the best of the 3

10 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

When is your deadline because with a suspension for Anderson a serious possibility, i'd probably chose Lewis

Deadline is July 31. Just between the two, I like Anderson better. But like you said about the suspension, plus I’m already keeping 2 other WR and just one other RB in a draft where I think WR are going to be much easier to come by. 

1 hour ago, KJtheWicked said:

Deadline is July 31. Just between the two, I like Anderson better. But like you said about the suspension, plus I’m already keeping 2 other WR and just one other RB in a draft where I think WR are going to be much easier to come by. 

Who are the ones you're keeping and what is your starting lineup setup?

5 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Who are the ones you're keeping and what is your starting lineup setup?

16 teams, 9 keepers each(1 each position + 3 flex). We start QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, K, D/ST, 1 Flex(RB,WR,TE). 

Im keeping

QB DeShaun Watson

QB Mitch Trubisky

RB Dalvin Cook

WR Keenan Allen

WR Robert Woods

TE Adam Shaheen

K Mason Crosby

D/ST Pittsburgh

Last spot goes to Anderson or Lewis(or Kevin White I guess, but my patience has run low with him). I know I could keep both and cut Trubisky, but I really think he’s gonna break out this year. People are sleeping on him. 

11 minutes ago, KJtheWicked said:

16 teams, 9 keepers each(1 each position + 3 flex). We start QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, K, D/ST, 1 Flex(RB,WR,TE). 

Im keeping

QB DeShaun Watson

QB Mitch Trubisky

RB Dalvin Cook

WR Keenan Allen

WR Robert Woods

TE Adam Shaheen

K Mason Crosby

D/ST Pittsburgh

Last spot goes to Anderson or Lewis(or Kevin White I guess, but my patience has run low with him). I know I could keep both and cut Trubisky, but I really think he’s gonna break out this year. People are sleeping on him. 

You seriously have to keep Adam Shaheen?...Seriously?

Also, I'm not as big on Trubisky as others but yea you should keep him and not White either. He has done nothing and the sheen is off now with the additions Chicago made too. Considering it is a 16 team league, i'm leaning more towards Lewis. The cupboard come draft day will be SUPER bare for RBs but there will be plenty of WRs that can do what Anderson can imo

16 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

You seriously have to keep Adam Shaheen?...Seriously?

Also, I'm not as big on Trubisky as others but yea you should keep him and not White either. He has done nothing and the sheen is off now with the additions Chicago made too. Considering it is a 16 team league, i'm leaning more towards Lewis. The cupboard come draft day will be SUPER bare for RBs but there will be plenty of WRs that can do what Anderson can imo

Haha yeah, I have Shaheen, Ed Dickson, Jesse James. I’m not losing much taking a chance on Shaheen. Definitely gotta address the TE position in the draft though. Thank you for the input. 

Pick 1 Double receivving stats for HB. Bonus for Long tD PPR

Jerick McKinnon

Alshon Jeffrey

TY Hilton

I already have Odell, Rodgers, Fournette and will have one of Saquon, Gurley or David Johnson with my first pick. 

Line up

QB/2RB/3WR/TE/(RB/WR/TE)/K/DEF

7 hours ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

Pick 1 Double receivving stats for HB. Bonus for Long tD PPR

Jerick McKinnon

Alshon Jeffrey

TY Hilton

I already have Odell, Rodgers, Fournette and will have one of Saquon, Gurley or David Johnson with my first pick. 

Line up

QB/2RB/3WR/TE/(RB/WR/TE)/K/DEF

Number of teams?

I would lean towards Mckinnon which is weird put he is a good PPR RB and the double stats for RBs might be too much to pass on. I am higher on Alshon than most and Hilton scares the crap out of me with Luck being a major question mark

Archived