Who Should I Keep?: Post Your Keeper Questions here.

EaglesPeteC

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Standard PPR. Need 3

David Johnson

Kareem Hunt

Julio Jones

Aaron Rodgers

Any case be made for keeping ARod over Julio? Thanks

Obviously DJ and Hunt no question. League size helps but i think Julio is a clear-cut pick especially since he is a GREAT PPR WR. 

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Number of teams?

I would lean towards Mckinnon which is weird put he is a good PPR RB and the double stats for RBs might be too much to pass on. I am higher on Alshon than most and Hilton scares the crap out of me with Luck being a major question mark

10 teams Iam in the same boat with Hilton. My other option is Robert Woods 

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Don't give this slacker any advice B|

Shut it! That's why I asked in here and not in our forum. Pretty sure you pick before me so you might have one of them at your disposal. Go away. ?

• 2 weeks later...

12 teams, full PPR, I have the 1.04 pick. Keeping Larry Fitzgerald in the 4th is a lock, but I need to choose my second keeper. Their keeper value is in parentheses.

Josh Gordon (16.09): He certainly has performed at a high level before and still has potential for a great year, but there are many questions about the Cleveland offense.
Isaiah Crowell (16.09): Part of me wants to keep both a RB and WR, but this is only option that makes sense to do so.
Robby Anderson (16.09): Another high-upside WR, but one who's a little more locked into his team's WR1 role.
Jamison Crowder (16.09): A lot of buzz in camp. Keeping two "safer" WRs could allow me to focus more on high-upside boom/bust receivers in the rest of the draft.
Andrew Luck (8.09): It's right around his current ADP, and would allow me to lock in the position. QB has always been my achilles heel in fantasy. Probably unlikely, but thought I'd check.

If it affects anything, right now I'm probably looking at Melvin Gordon as my first-round pick, unless LeVeon Bell, David Johnson or Odell Beckham Jr falls to me.

Standard league, I only get to keep 1.

- Antonio Brown

- Kareem Hunt 

- Dalvin Cook

I drafted Hunt and Cook last year with the expectation that one of them would be my keeper (I was afraid of an upcoming Roethlisberger retirement and how that would affect Brown).  With Big Ben playing at least one more season, am I overthinking this by not just taking Antonio and calling it a day?  

19 hours ago, Klomp said:

12 teams, full PPR, I have the 1.04 pick. Keeping Larry Fitzgerald in the 4th is a lock, but I need to choose my second keeper. Their keeper value is in parentheses.

Josh Gordon (16.09): He certainly has performed at a high level before and still has potential for a great year, but there are many questions about the Cleveland offense.
Isaiah Crowell (16.09): Part of me wants to keep both a RB and WR, but this is only option that makes sense to do so.
Robby Anderson (16.09): Another high-upside WR, but one who's a little more locked into his team's WR1 role.
Jamison Crowder (16.09): A lot of buzz in camp. Keeping two "safer" WRs could allow me to focus more on high-upside boom/bust receivers in the rest of the draft.
Andrew Luck (8.09): It's right around his current ADP, and would allow me to lock in the position. QB has always been my achilles heel in fantasy. Probably unlikely, but thought I'd check.

If it affects anything, right now I'm probably looking at Melvin Gordon as my first-round pick, unless LeVeon Bell, David Johnson or Odell Beckham Jr falls to me.

So let me get this straight. The 1st 4 guys can be kept at the same cost? If that is the case then Josh Gordon is the obvious keep

2 hours ago, misfit said:

Standard league, I only get to keep 1.

- Antonio Brown

- Kareem Hunt 

- Dalvin Cook

I drafted Hunt and Cook last year with the expectation that one of them would be my keeper (I was afraid of an upcoming Roethlisberger retirement and how that would affect Brown).  With Big Ben playing at least one more season, am I overthinking this by not just taking Antonio and calling it a day?  

Brown might actually be hurt now so I'd be curious to see if it is serious or nothing. 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24268654/steelers-send-antonio-brown-pittsburgh-injury-evaluation

With that said, Brown provides the most immediate value but if this is a long-term and can keep forever type league I'd lean towards Hunt but Cook is so close too

6 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So let me get this straight. The 1st 4 guys can be kept at the same cost? If that is the case then Josh Gordon is the obvious keep

Yeah that's kind of what I've been planning on, but wanted to check. Those four were all waiver-wire adds last year and thus all 16th round keepers this year.

How would you rank the rest of those options, in case the Gordon situation goes south?

Just now, Klomp said:

Yeah that's kind of what I've been planning on, but wanted to check. Those four were all waiver-wire adds last year and thus all 16th round keepers this year.

How would you rank the rest of those options, in case the Gordon situation goes south?

Okay so if Gordon goes south I'd rank them:

Anderson

Crowder

Luck

Crowell

To me Crowell is very pedestrian, Luck might be back but is that really what you want to keep? Anderson and Crowder are both very close in expected receptions and yards but Anderson probably scores more TDs and also is going to get more targets since there are less mouths to feed in NY

2 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

I think that the risk is too high on Gordon. I’d take Crowell and maybe Anderson over him. 

One could also argue that keeping the guy in the 16th round mitigates a lot of the risk. If it doesn't work out, no big deal.

Thankfully, don't have to make it official for another three weeks.

1 hour ago, Klomp said:

One could also argue that keeping the guy in the 16th round mitigates a lot of the risk. If it doesn't work out, no big deal.

Thankfully, don't have to make it official for another three weeks.

To me he is worth the risk because at the end of the season you aren't going to be kicking yourself because Crowell/Crowder had incredible seasons because they just won't but Gordon might be able to

10 Team 3 Keeper League. 0.5 PPR

2 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex.

Trying to decide between

Matt Ryan

Jameis Winston 

Leonard Fournette

Dalvin Cook

Joe Mixon

Deandre Hopkins

Mike Evans

Rob Gronkowski 

Leaning Fournette, Cook, Hopkins...