Wild Card Weekend - Bye Week

Deadpulse

Bye week!  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What will you be doing this weekend?

• Watching every Wildcard game
    • Watching just the AFC wildcard games
    • Starting the new year in the gym
    • Flying somewhere with a positive temperature
  2. 2. Who would you like to face in the Divisional Round?

• Buffalo Bills
    • Tennessee Titans
    • Kansas City Chiefs
  3. 3. Which NFC Team are you rooting for this weekend?

• Atlanta Falcons (feel bad)
    • Carolina Panthers
    • New Orleans Saints
    • LA Rams (poor St. Louis)

On 1/1/2018 at 11:10 AM, everlong said:

Jacksonville and Tennessee. Hear me out:

As much as we'd like see Buffalo > Jacksonville, Tennessee > KC and Tennessee > Pittsburgh, the likelihood of that happening to slim to none. Jacksonville has a much better chance of beating Pittsburgh than Tennessee does. As poorly as we match up against them, I'd much rather deal with Bortles in the AFC Championship than Ben.

I'm a freaking genius.

Pulling for Jags tomorrow b/c I don't want to see the Bills for the 3rd time in just over a month. The Titans are more likely to self destruct like they were doing for most of today's game. The only thing that scares me is Mariota running and Derek Henry and DeMarco Murray if healthy.

17 minutes ago, Asciimo said:

setting up for a beautiful jags @ pats championship game. 

I think the Bills can win tomorrow but I would rather have the Titans come in next week. But yes I would rather face the Jags over the Steelers in the AFC title game. But in reality I don't think the Jags will go to Pittsburgh and win if they get that match up next week.

I'd rather face the Jags than the Steelers I think.   I think the Jags just have a much greater chance of self imploding on the big stage and I'm not worried about Bortles beating us.  It comes down to like the 2016 Broncos game, just keeping the game in hand, keeping Brady alive and forcing their QB to win.   I'd rather see that than try to contain the Steelers offense.  

Archived