Dorsey will make decisions on coaching...not on Hue tho.

buno67

1 hour ago, HH650 said:

In light of this news and the upcoming season, I propose the stadium be renamed to the 

Jimmy Haslam--Kim Jong Un Field of Glorious Victories. 

Why would you even joke about that disgusting excuse for a person having his name on the stadium???

It’s bad enough that he owns the team...

8 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

I read on another site this Jurecki cat has no credibility. This sounds like fluff to me especially after hearing Hue say he is the one that will hire an OC IF IF IF he wants one ?. Makes sense that Dorsey indeed won’t be doing the firing. 

Now we have another guy talking about Dorsey wanting to make changes to Hue's staff.

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I can’t see Haslam insisting Hue return but allowing Dorsey to gut his staff.

Doesnt make sense, even for Haslam.

Unless it's part of the deal that inexplicably involves Huebris not being fired?

22 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Now we have another guy talking about Dorsey wanting to make changes to Hue's staff.

It doesn’t say he’s wanting changes, it says he’s expecting changes. Earlier today Hue said he will examine the coaches and see where he needs to go with them. Hue probably met with Dorsey and told him what he thinks. 

14 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

It doesn’t say he’s wanting changes, it says he’s expecting changes. Earlier today Hue said he will examine the coaches and see where he needs to go with them. Hue probably met with Dorsey and told him what he thinks. 

c'mon, you know Dorsey wants some changes to be made. You look at this coaching staff, no one has earned the right to truly be given a pass for this past season

5 hours ago, HH650 said:

In light of this news and the upcoming season, I propose the stadium be renamed to the 

Jimmy Haslam--Kim Jong Un Field of Glorious Victories. 

Haslam’s name being attached to 1. The stadium and 2. Glorious Victories is an absurd thought. 

Being attached to a tyrant makes sense though.

Just now, NateDawg said:

Haslam’s name being attached to 1. The stadium and 2. Glorious Victories is an absurd thought. 

Being attached to a tyrant makes sense though.

we know Jimmy is already attached to the stadium with his Tennessee shaped score board!!!

25 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

We should just fire a few coaches this year so we can fire the rest with Hue next year and then Dorsey the year after and saddle the new GM with Dorsey’s guy only to have Haslam tell us how he’s going to get it right and he believes in continuity.

Sound about right?

Well it can’t get any worse?

Will not be surprise if Tabor and Gregg Williams are gone. Tabors special teams have been anything but special and from what I’m reading Gregg and his son Blake have been a problem among players. The smart move would have been just to fire Hue and bring in a completely new staff. Hoping Haslam comes too and let’s it happen. It would be nice for everyone to be on the same page for once.

Archived