Bills @ Jags: PLAYOFFFFFFFFSSSSSS

bigbadbuff23835

Well Shady had xrays... Came back negative. Good news. Might play but won't be 100%. Rumors was he wanted to be put back into the game yesterday so that's a good sign.

Best RB available- Ryan Mathews

What my heart wants- Fred Jackson

Smartest decision- Joe Banyard

Connection with McBeane- Diangelo Williams

I'm guessing Joe Banyard will be signed. Already knows Bills playbook and knows the Jacksonville team pretty well as he was with Jacksonville last year.

I'm gonna assume we're gonna add a RB today or tomorrow. Anyways I think we take it too Jacksonville on the road. I don't see Blake Bortles lighting up our secondary and I think we can create a turnover or 2.

Sidenote am I the only one who has an urge to tag the Crazy Nachos mod who was trolling us all off season with his tank bs ? Lol.

5 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I love how Chris Brown basically called out Adam Sheftner on Twitter saying how ridiculous it is for him to say Shady is a game time decision. Like what a load of crock. Its Tuesday. 

The days of ESPN being worth a damn and credible are long gone. 

There is no chance he doesn't at least give it a go. Honestly McCoy usually doesn't make too much of an impact when he's dinged up but we don't have too many options. 

McCoy is 100% suiting up. You really expect LeSean McCoy to let the coaches tell him he can't play? lol. He'll tape that thing up fat and shoot as much pain killers allowed in that ankle right before game time. He'll def be less than 100% but reduce his carries and he smart with his workload.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Fan said:

I'm just so happy that the drought is over!!!  I honestly think we can win against the Jags.  But I'm not over looking them.  But at the end of the day I really am very pleased with the season win or lose on Sunday.  We are in folks enjoy it!!

We're going to create A LOT of turnovers to beat the Jags. Our offense is going to do basically nothing and I'm a little concerned about our run defense. 

51 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

We're going to create A LOT of turnovers to beat the Jags. Our offense is going to do basically nothing and I'm a little concerned about our run defense. 

Concerned about our run defense??? I found out if you take out the 3 game stretch which we are no longer in then our run defense would have only gave up 3.06 yards a carry. By far the best in the NFL. It's crazy that those 3 games were so bad that they completely make the other 13 games look bad

24 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Concerned about our run defense??? I found out if you take out the 3 game stretch which we are no longer in then our run defense would have only gave up 3.06 yards a carry. By far the best in the NFL. It's crazy that those 3 games were so bad that they completely make the other 13 games look bad

Yeah I know. I'm just concerned about Fournette, if he gets going we're done.

Archived