Bills @ Jags: PLAYOFFFFFFFFSSSSSS

bigbadbuff23835

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

Yeah I was right there with you. I was just happy being in this game but their Twitters really got two fan bases who have been craving January football for 10 and 17 years experience some playoff intensity

Definitely, I don't know if I've seen two teams twitters go at like these two have haha.

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Shady is averaging 37 more yards when he is listed on the injured report this year than when he is completely healthy... Could be bad news for Jags.

That's a weird stat. I can think of a couple of games over the last two years where he tried to play when he was banged up and was largely ineffective. Hopefully he's able to get something going, we'll need him. I think he and Clay are going to have to do most of the heavy lifting. I'd love to see us let Tyrod run it the most he's done all season, I think he's an X factor we could have success with.

4 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

That's a weird stat. I can think of a couple of games over the last two years where he tried to play when he was banged up and was largely ineffective. Hopefully he's able to get something going, we'll need him. I think he and Clay are going to have to do most of the heavy lifting. I'd love to see us let Tyrod run it the most he's done all season, I think he's an X factor we could have success with.

Yeah I thought so to but then I got to thinking... If he was on an injury report he would likely get more rest heading into the game so he would have fresher legs than people who practiced all week. That could be a reason. 

Another would be he probably plays with in himself more. He wouldn't want to risk getting hurt so he wouldn't extend plays which sometimes leads to negative yards. And he would makes smarter cuts... 

3 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

I searched the mean streets of Maryland to find something for the game tomorrow:

L3ppxOI.jpg

Why Canadian? Surely you could've picked up a case of Natty Bo's in the Maryland area!

Can't wait to see the game tomorrow

4 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Shady is averaging 37 more yards when he is listed on the injured report this year than when he is completely healthy... Could be bad news for Jags.

That is a very obscure stat. Like when a team randomly has a better road record than at home. I think you’d rather be at home and have your best offensive weapon 100% regardless of the #s

3 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Tyrod needs to run 15 times tomorrow. Seriously 

His legs concern me more than his arm. Not that he is a bad passer but i feel like we struggle more with mobile QBs. Tyrod reminds me alot of Garrard. Alot of mistake free ball, a major threat to run on 3rd and 10, and can make alot of throws

29 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

His legs concern me more than his arm. Not that he is a bad passer but i feel like we struggle more with mobile QBs. Tyrod reminds me alot of Garrard. Alot of mistake free ball, a major threat to run on 3rd and 10, and can make alot of throws

His arm should be of zero concern lol

45 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Why Canadian? Surely you could've picked up a case of Natty Bo's in the Maryland area!

Can't wait to see the game tomorrow

Just something that brings me closer to the Buffalo area. Blue up there is pretty big. I drink Boh all the time, that would just be a regular weekend for me haha.

Archived