Bills @ Jags: PLAYOFFFFFFFFSSSSSS

bigbadbuff23835

Just wanted to say congrats on ending the drought. Been a decade since we've made it too and i know it feels good to get that monkey off our back. No ill-will towards the Bills or anyone. Always been a Tyrod fan since his days at VT(living in VA with a huge Hokie family) always wanted him to do well. I think it will be a close game where turnovers really make or break whichever team. I know thats a cliche because most games are decided that way but we both have QBs that we would rather hand it off than throw it. Best of luck guys

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Just wanted to say congrats on ending the drought. Been a decade since we've made it too and i know it feels good to get that monkey off our back. No ill-will towards the Bills or anyone. Always been a Tyrod fan since his days at VT(living in VA with a huge Hokie family) always wanted him to do well. I think it will be a close game where turnovers really make or break whichever team. I know thats a cliche because most games are decided that way but we both have QBs that we would rather hand it off than throw it. Best of luck guys

Thanks man, best of luck to you guys too. I've always liked the Jags and I'm glad you guys have finally got through a really rough patch and have found some success behind some truly incredible players. I think the game will be really close and will come down to the turnovers like you said. I think it will be really low scoring and I don't think either team breaks 20 points. I'm excited for this game and either way I'm happy one of us gets to advance. I think you've got the best chance of beating the Pats in the AFC so if we can't go I'm glad it will be you. 

9 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Shady was seen without a boot today.

He's playing.

Saw this. While it is good sign it is also kinda concerning that he is not babying that ankle more. I want him in that boot up until Sunday just to make sure he doesn't mess up his ankle.

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

20% of the tickets sold for Sunday have been bought in NY. That doesn't include the Bills Mafian that already live in Florida or travelling from the NC. ^_^

The Jags have been trying to take precautions to stop the ticket sales apparently because of all the ticket sales to Bills fans. I bet that stadium is going to be at least 40% Bills fans. 

If we can create 2 or more turnovers from the Jaguars offense I like our chances. I think it's going to be a very similar game to the panthers, chiefs, and bengals game.

The Jags do have a better defense than the Bills but they also have Blake Bortles, who is 10x more turnover prone than Tyrod Taylor.

If Shady plays, I'm going 20 - 17 Bills.

8 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

If we can create 2 or more turnovers from the Jaguars offense I like our chances. I think it's going to be a very similar game to the panthers, chiefs, and bengals game.

The Jags do have a better defense than the Bills but they also have Blake Bortles, who is 10x more turnover prone than Tyrod Taylor.

If Shady plays, I'm going 20 - 17 Bills.

Pretty much thoughts. It's going to be an extremely close and low scoring game. I don't think we pull it out but we'll definitely be in it.

22 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

20% of the tickets sold for Sunday have been bought in NY. That doesn't include the Bills Mafian that already live in Florida or travelling from the NC. ^_^

20 percent on vivid seats, not in general.

19 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

The Jags have been trying to take precautions to stop the ticket sales apparently because of all the ticket sales to Bills fans. I bet that stadium is going to be at least 40% Bills fans. 

I'm willing to take that bet. That's like 25k. There's no way. The game sold out minutes after being on the market last week. These that are being sold are on re-sale and a marginal amount compared to what was previously sold.

8 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I'm willing to take that bet. That's like 25k. There's no way. The game sold out minutes after being on the market last week. These that are being sold are on re-sale and a marginal amount compared to what was previously sold.

I saw the Jags are selling more tickets today at 3, do you have any idea where the seats will be and how much?

8 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Maybe not 40% but there are going to be a ton of Bills fans at the game. We had at least a 1/3 of the stadium against the Dolphins last week and there is a pretty large number of Bills fans that live in FL. 

Archived