Bills @ Jags: PLAYOFFFFFFFFSSSSSS

bigbadbuff23835

1 hour ago, WizeGuy said:

Agreed. I love Mcdermott, but he makes his fair share of mistakes. He's a young coach, so it's to be expected.  

He is not the offensive play caller lol. If you compain about that with anyone it's Dennison

On 07/01/2018 at 8:35 PM, DudeWhat??? said:

There is nothing to love about getting 6 to 8 chances at The goalline and not running on any of them. 

Don't bother, when guys fall in love with coaches / players in our forum they will defend them to the end.

McDermott gets a solid "C" from me realistically. He needs to work on his time management, timeout utilization and horrendous play calling, in regards to our stand deep in Jags territory , it was atrocious play calling. We were in 4 down territory that late in half that's 4 runs from the 2 yardline with Tyrod as QB, we got cute and I bit us on the ***. 

I love what he and Frazier have done on defense, I don't trust what him and Dennison are doing on offense 

On 08/01/2018 at 12:52 PM, marshawn lynch said:

He is not the offensive play caller lol. If you compain about that with anyone it's Dennison

Wrong, he oversees the playcalling and took responsibility for the blunders.

It was an every game thing with him. If he improves like I expect him too, he's gonna have a hell of a career 

On 1/10/2018 at 6:12 PM, BillsGuy82 said:

Wrong, he oversees the playcalling and took responsibility for the blunders.

It was an every game thing with him. If he improves like I expect him too, he's gonna have a hell of a career 

Well that's what a leader does... And what a HC should do... At the end of the day he is Rick's boss and can override him. But I just don't see a defensive minded coach trying to call plays on offense and telling Dennison what play not to run. I think we can all agree that would be a disaster. As a HC all you can do is trust you're guy and if it doesn't work out then take the blame.

Archived