Bills @ Jags: PLAYOFFFFFFFFSSSSSS

bigbadbuff23835

1 hour ago, LeeEvans said:

Man some Bills fans met the Bills plane at the airport in Jacksoville. That's insane, how many teams are welcomed to in a different city?

I would assume it happens more than you think. Maybe not a ton of people but I'd assume every city has fans of just about every team and then those that travel for the game

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I would assume it happens more than you think. Maybe not a ton of people but I'd assume every city has fans of just about every team and then those that travel for the game

It's certainly possible, just haven't heard of it before. Could just be getting reported due to all the other stuff, wasn't a huge group either, just thought it was kind of a cool story. 

Just now, LeeEvans said:

It's certainly possible, just haven't heard of it before. Could just be getting reported due to all the other stuff, wasn't a huge group either, just thought it was kind of a cool story. 

Wasn't trying to harsh your buzz. Its gotta be cool for a traveling playoff team to see their fans care enough to do that 

Wasn't trying to harsh your buzz. Its gotta be cool for a traveling playoff team to see their fans care enough to do that 

No worries man. We're all just excited to have something to get excited about again haha.

I hate that this game has had such a chippy lead up to it. Seems like just about every form of social media is just constant constant bickering between both sets of fans.

2 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

No worries man. We're all just excited to have something to get excited about again haha.

I hate that this game has had such a chippy lead up to it. Seems like just about every form of social media is just constant constant bickering between both sets of fans.

No kidding right? Me too. I try and avoid all the social media crap before games. This is about all i do for pre-game talk. Both sides have WAY too many fans that are morons. 

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

No kidding right? Me too. I try and avoid all the social media crap before games. This is about all i do for pre-game talk. Both sides have WAY too many fans that are morons. 

Oh yeah, every sports team has idiot fans, it's just how it is unfortunately. 

I'm really happy for you guys and I'm glad one of us gets to go on to the next round and I really think you guys have the best chance of beating the Pats so I'd be pulling for you guys. 

It's just nice for teams who have struggled for a very long time to have something to enjoy, good luck to you guys!

Just now, LeeEvans said:

Oh yeah, every sports team has idiot fans, it's just how it is unfortunately. 

I'm really happy for you guys and I'm glad one of us gets to go on to the next round and I really think you guys have the best chance of beating the Pats so I'd be pulling for you guys. 

It's just nice for teams who have struggled for a very long time to have something to enjoy, good luck to you guys!

Yea I just hope someone playing today or tomorrow can beat Pittsburgh or New England(except Tennessee). Everyone seems to think its a forgone conclusion that those 2 wind up in the AFCCG.

Yea I just hope someone playing today or tomorrow can beat Pittsburgh or New England(except Tennessee). Everyone seems to think its a forgone conclusion that those 2 wind up in the AFCCG.

Yeah, I think you guys definitely have a shot moving forward. Chiefs v Pats will be interesting if that happens butni don't see it going like Week 1 unfortunately. I'm so sick of the Pats I honestly think I want them to lose in the playoffs more than I want the Bills to win haha.

Yeah, I think you guys definitely have a shot moving forward. Chiefs v Pats will be interesting if that happens butni don't see it going like Week 1 unfortunately. I'm so sick of the Pats I honestly think I want them to lose in the playoffs more than I want the Bills to win haha.

Haha true. If Kelce is out though I think KC might struggle to beat them even moreso. 

Oh well. I like Mariota. Chiefs need to blow it all up, badly. That team is exactly what just happened as long as the key pieces are there next season. Smith and Reid should be out 

Don't think they should blown it all up.Mahomes with Hill, Kelce, and Hunt will be a deadly force next year

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Don't think they should blown it all up.Mahomes with Hill, Kelce, and Hunt will be a deadly force next year

I don't know. I just don't have confidence in that group. I blame Reid and that coaching staff more than Smith. That second half performance was dreadful, how do you not run Hunt more? Especially without Kelce and a receiving core that makes ours look star studded. 

Archived