Players who have played there last snaps for the Browns.

Kiwibrown

19 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

If Crow leaves, how will people regard his legacy as a Brown.

He has lead the team in rushing 3/4 years and was the best RB in the year he didn't. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/cle/career-rushing.htm

9th all time for the Browns in yards and TD's. 

Probably under delivered on his talent here, due to coaching and his attitude. 

He’s under appreciated imo.

He has the same or better ypc than top 5 picks Zeke and Fournette.

He’s replaceable, but he’s not why we’re losing. I’d rather add another back to he and Duke as opposed to creating another hole to fill.

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s under appreciated imo.

He has the same or better ypc than top 5 picks Zeke and Fournette.

He’s replaceable, but he’s not why we’re losing. I’d rather add another back to he and Duke as opposed to creating another hole to fill.

Yeah, I think he is above replacement level. 

the problem with getting rid of guys like Crow, Gip and Schwartz is you have to replace them instead of improving the team.

for every Kareem hunt in the draft there is a terrance west. its entirely proable we draft a runningback in the 2nd or 3rd who is worse than Crow. 

one thing I really like is that he hasn't missed a game through injury. 

10 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Yeah, I think he is above replacement level. 

the problem with getting rid of guys like Crow, Gip and Schwartz is you have to replace them instead of improving the team.

for every Kareem hunt in the draft there is a terrance west. its entirely proable we draft a runningback in the 2nd or 3rd who is worse than Crow. 

one thing I really like is that he hasn't missed a game through injury. 

You can do worse than a durable rb who can catch a pass, doesn’t get hurt and average 4 ypc.

Either Hue isn't worth his salt (can't be true) or Kizer is just too bad to make anything out of. One of the two has to go.

If Hue retains his job Kessler is obviously gone, he'll be a good back up somewhere, maybe even starter in the right system if he gets an opportunity. New England maybe. Hogan is still a project, depends on what we do at the position on what we do with him. Kizer will be here in some capacity. If we don't sign a vet Hogan/Kizer battle for the backup gig.

Archived