26. Los Angeles Rams - Billy Price, OG/C, Ohio State

27. New Orleans Saints - Justin Reid, S, Stanford

28. Carolina Panthers - Austin Bryant, DE, Clemson 

29. Pittsburgh Steelers - Ronnie Harrison, S, Alabama 

30. Philadelphia Eagles - Orlando Brown, OT, Oklahoma 

31. New England Patriots - Sam Hubbard, DE, Ohio State

32. Minnesota Vikings - Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan

17 minutes ago, SFrush said:

You should have given the Niners Quenton Nelson. He's the BPA there and he fills a major need.

I actually entertained the thought. I felt that with the way the organization is rallying around Garoppolo, they would like to address weapons on the outside. Sutton has tremendous size, which works in his favor.

25 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

We need linemen.  But I think Nelson goes higher and we go tackle

The way that the board is set up, he was bound to slide a little, although his value is higher. The best landing spot for Nelson would have been San Francisco, but I seen a better fit. 

By any chance does Cincinnati, consider Derwin James at the spot?

22 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

25. Atlanta Falcons - Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson

Phenomenal pick for the Falcons at 25.   I would love to get a player of Wilkins caliber that late int he 1st and hits a big need for us on the D-line.

I appreciate your feedback.

Just now, Shylo3716 said:

Np fam anything you need to know about the Falcons you can always PM me i'll do my best to help.   My 2 dream guys to get are Quenten Nelson or Roq. Smith but im pretty sure both will be long gone by our pick.  So the good group of DT's in the 20 to 30 range is where im expecting us to be.

52 minutes ago, Shylo3716 said:

I actually entertained the thought. I felt that with the way the organization is rallying around Garoppolo, they would like to address weapons on the outside. Sutton has tremendous size, which works in his favor.

Our top 3 Wr's next year are probably going to be Garcon, Goodwin and Taylor.  I could see us taking a Wr but probably in the 3-4th rounds on someone we can groom behind Garcon.

Our Guard situation on the other hand needs upgrades right now to keep Garoppolo upright. 

Just now, SFrush said:

Our top 3 Wr's next year are probably going to be Garcon, Goodwin and Taylor.  I could see us taking a Wr but probably in the 3-4th rounds on someone we can groom behind Garcon.

Our Guard situation on the other hand needs upgrades right now to keep Garoppolo upright. 

22 minutes ago, Shylo3716 said:

The way that the board is set up, he was bound to slide a little, although his value is higher. The best landing spot for Nelson would have been San Francisco, but I seen a better fit. 

A couple of things.  The Bengals don't place a value that high (pick 12) on safety or guard.  Also, they don't normally draft based on need, but BPA.  That said, it's been a while since they have had a glaring need.  Right now the biggest need is at OT.  

2 minutes ago, Jason_Bengal_Fl said:

A couple of things.  The Bengals don't place a value that high (pick 12) on safety or guard.  Also, they don't normally draft based on need, but BPA.  That said, it's been a while since they have had a glaring need.  Right now the biggest need is at OT.  

James would technically be BPA in that range.

Interesting pick I've seen a lot and is a possibility. I'd personally rather run with Orlando Brown there. He'd be good depth to learn behind Whitworth from Kromer and be the possible long term answer at LT. McVay seems to love Sullivan who's been good this year and Blythe has been good in relief of him so not sure they go with a Center. Other needs would be CB and possibly an Edge.

14 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Interesting pick I've seen a lot and is a possibility. I'd personally rather run with Orlando Brown there. He'd be good depth to learn behind Whitworth from Kromer and be the possible long term answer at LT. McVay seems to love Sullivan who's been good this year and Blythe has been good in relief of him so not sure they go with a Center. Other needs would be CB and possibly an Edge.

I, initially wanted to go the CB route, but I don’t see anymore first-round guys (CBs) at the moment from how the projections are as a whole.

1 hour ago, Shylo3716 said:

Probably not.  

1.  They don't value the safety spot enough to spend the 12th pick on the position.

2.  They seem committed to the Iloka/Williams duo, which baffles me, as both are strong safety types.  We have yet to replace reggie nelson in the free safety spot.  If we ever were going to take a safety this high, we should have grabbed Malik Hooker last year.

Archived