2018 Postseason NFL Mock Draft

Shylo3716

Carlton Davis... Don't see it. We revamped our secondary last year and expect EJ Gaines to be brought back. We have a need at pretty much every other position.

QB

DE

DT (which you addressed)

RG (Maybe OT as well depending on if we trade Glenn)

SLB

Speed WR

The backup RB and TE should be addressed before CB

13 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Carlton Davis... Don't see it. We revamped our secondary last year and expect EJ Gaines to be brought back. We have a need at pretty much every other position.

QB

DE

DT (which you addressed)

RG (Maybe OT as well depending on if we trade Glenn)

SLB

Speed WR

The backup RB and TE should be addressed before CB

Agreed, it's the front seven that needs improvements, along with WR2, QB, and pass blocking (as you already said basically).

I am interested to see what the Bills do with two late picks in the 1st round, I predict #22 and #27 (KC), two late in the 2nd, and two late in the 3rd. With two or three of those and maybe a late rounder or two, they might be able to trade all the way up to the Browns 2nd pick at #4, so the Bills have a lot of flexibility to get literally any player they want if they fall in love with any specific player. 

26 minutes ago, Sepanak said:

Agreed, it's the front seven that needs improvements, along with WR2, QB, and pass blocking (as you already said basically).

I am interested to see what the Bills do with two late picks in the 1st round, I predict #22 and #27 (KC), two late in the 2nd, and two late in the 3rd. With two or three of those and maybe a late rounder or two, they might be able to trade all the way up to the Browns 2nd pick at #4, so the Bills have a lot of flexibility to get literally any player they want if they fall in love with any specific player. 

This is what has me so excited. McDermott led us to the playoffs with little talent and trading away all our Stars except for McCoy. Can't wait to see what happens when we cash in come draft time. Heck the way Dawkins has played wouldn't surprise me to see us trade Glenn. And I wouldn't be surprised if we get some good value trading Tyrod... As teams will now see he is a playoff QB.

As happy as I am now for the playoffs. Im even more excited for the future and see what we can do in the draft.

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

This is what has me so excited. McDermott led us to the playoffs with little talent and trading away all our Stars except for McCoy. Can't wait to see what happens when we cash in come draft time. Heck the way Dawkins has played wouldn't surprise me to see us trade Glenn. And I wouldn't be surprised if we get some good value trading Tyrod... As teams will now see he is a playoff QB.

As happy as I am now for the playoffs. Im even more excited for the future and see what we can do in the draft.

Also, Brady is possibly one good hit away from retirement (or maybe one Super Bowl win?) and they gave up their two replacements in trades this year so Pats might be taking a few years off from elite status soon and the Dolphins are perpetually mediocre. The Jets are so volatile in recent years that who knows what will happen with them, but if the Bills are ever going to be an elite team again, this might be the make-or-break offseason for that.

Although the positions are right, I am not a fan of the Bills draft.  Payne is a solid, but with Wilkins and Hurst on the board, have to go with one of them.  I think we want to get more pass rush out of our whole defensive line as a whole.   Carlton Davis is not a fit for our scheme and I don't think he is worth a first round pick. 

Archived