2018 coaching staff watch

Apparition

7 hours ago, tonyto36 said:

I remember seeing that, but I also remember seeing a report suggesting that that was dated information, based on his kids.

And now that his kids work with him on the Patriots he's feeling more inclined to stick around for more time.

got a source?

7 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

McDaniels interviewing this week. 

What's your opinion on this? We have a playoff run to prepare for. Can't he interview in February ? 

He's done this almost every year, they have practice having Coordinators make the HC carousel rounds during the bye. I am not worried about it. 

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

He's done this almost every year, they have practice having Coordinators make the HC carousel rounds during the bye. I am not worried about it. 

Why now though, considering the off season is huge ? Seems strange to me.

28 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Why now though, considering the off season is huge ? Seems strange to me.

Teams want their staff in place before the off-season starts, well before, so they can be apart of free angecy prep and team building

Looks like Detroit is going all in on Patricia. Giants might also offer Patricia the job. So looks like he will likely be gone. Brian Flores looked like the successor, but it seems like Arizona might offer Flores their head coaching job. If Patricia and Flores go, who is next in line for the DC role? Steve?

24 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

Used to be a huge Stafford hater, but he's gotten better the past couple years.

When he came back in with a broken arm or whatever it was to finish the game and get the TD 4 or 5 years ago, thats when I was convinced I liked him. 

Archived