Bowl Games Discussion (Draft Prospects)

Thaiphoon

Sorry I'm late on doing this and will do this going forward each year.

Let's keep our discussions of bowl games and the prospects here (so we can keep the draft thread cleaner).

So far, of the games I've watched/a watching, I've been impressed by Josh Allen, Baker Mayfield and the Georgia RBs.

I've DVR'ed the other games and will get to them later.

Snyder is ready to trade up for Mayfield. I can see it now.

Chubb & Michel look great but once Snyder trades away our 2nd and 3 firsts to the Browns for Mayfield, we won’t have a second round pick to draft either of them.

We’ll have to pray that Mayfield is the second coming for Russell Wilson and not the second coming of Johnny Manziel.

Just now, turtle28 said:

Snyder is ready to trade up for Mayfield. I can see it now.

Chubb & Michel look great but once Snyder trades away our 2nd and 3 firsts to the Browns for Mayfield, we won’t have a second round pick to draft either of them.

They aren't going to trade up for Mayfield. 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

They aren't going to trade up for Mayfield. 

We’re talking about Dan Snyder here. He’ll do it.

At least we’ll get a compensatory 3rd for Kirk in 2019 because he’ll end up in Denver and play in the the AFC Championship Game next year. 

Just now, turtle28 said:

We’re talking about Dan Snyder here. He’ll do it.

At least we’ll get a compensatory 3rd for Kirk in 2019 because he’ll end up in Denver and play in the the AFC Championship Game next year. 

No he won't. Not after the RG3 debacle. And that's basically the one and only time we did that under his watch. If Mayfield is there, they'll pick him but they won't part with first rounders anymore. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

No he won't. Not after the RG3 debacle. And that's basically the one and only time we did that under his watch. If Mayfield is there, they'll pick him but they won't part with first rounders anymore. 

I don’t know why you trust Dan & Bruce to do the wise thing and wait for the 3rd or 4th best qb prospect to fall to them; I certainly don’t.

Michel with the 75-yard TD run! He is amazing! I’ve always said I’d rather have him than Chubb because of his speed and versatility. He’s the type of RB we need. 

That’s Michel’s 2nd TD of the game. One receiving and now one rushing.

5 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I don’t know why you trust Dan & Bruce to do the wise thing and wait for the 3rd or 4th best qb prospect to fall to them; I certainly don’t.

Because they won't do what they did once all over again. The Griffin trade was a debacle and Dan knows that. They might move up a couple spots to get him but they aren't parting with first rounders to do it. 

7 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Michel with the 75-yard TD run! He is amazing! I’ve always said I’d rather have him than Chubb because of his speed and versatility. He’s the type of RB we need. 

That’s Michel’s 2nd TD of the game. One receiving and now one rushing.

I think Chubb is a better pro prospect. Michel is running though wide open holes and those aren’t there in the pros

love the mega cast split screens. My buddy hates it “turned my 55 inch screen to a 22” lol

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Because they won't do what they did once all over again. The Griffin trade was a debacle and Dan knows that. They might move up a couple spots to get him but they aren't parting with first rounders to do it. 

Yeah, we know that but I’m sorry, I don’t have faith in them. Also, since the Griffin trade they’ve seen the Eagles, Rams and Titans trade up and get franchise Qbs so I don’t think it will stop them but it’ll be great if that does.

1 minute ago, Doc Draper said:

I think Chubb is a better pro prospect. Michel is running though wide open holes and those aren’t there in the pros

love the mega cast split screens. My buddy hates it “turned my 55 inch screen to a 22” lol

Yeah, but Michel is a back that fits our offense better because we run it less than 20 times a game and throw it more then 30. Michel is more of a duel threat.

Archived