Bowl Games Discussion (Draft Prospects)

Thaiphoon

I understand and agree with Jackson. He’s not a nfl qb- he’s a one read inaccurate athlete 

mayfield has a ceiling like romo to me. I don’t see him fitting well with Gruden offense though dan would love him

thinking if we go QB it will be Allen or a similar 6-4 guy with lesser skill 

2 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

I understand and agree with Jackson. He’s not a nfl qb- he’s a one read inaccurate athlete 

mayfield has a ceiling like romo to me. I don’t see him fitting well with Gruden offense though dan would love him

That’s why I keep saying that Jackson is a lot like Vick. Vick was a one read and then run athlete until he went to the eagles after jail and Andy Reid developed him into more of a pocket passer from 09-2012.

2 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

Allen or Mason Rudolph for me if Kirk isn’t back with McCoy likely being the day 1 starter.

At this point, I am not a big Josh Allen fan. I only like Rosen, but he is out of reach. Baker Mayfield is opening my eyes. Can throw into tight windows. Tough. Gritty. Strong Arm. Size is average, but I think he can overcome that much like Russell Wilson. Can touch it over back shoulders and finds open men. Keeps eyes downfield. 

1 hour ago, mike23md said:

At this point, I am not a big Josh Allen fan. I only like Rosen, but he is out of reach. Baker Mayfield is opening my eyes. Can throw into tight windows. Tough. Gritty. Strong Arm. Size is average, but I think he can overcome that much like Russell Wilson. Can touch it over back shoulders and finds open men. Keeps eyes downfield. 

Because of Mayfield characteristics he could go late first or early second round . I think the video with the cops would have teams fall back a bit .

thats fine with me if it means we can draft him in the second .

9 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Because of Mayfield characteristics he could go late first or early second round . I think the video with the cops would have teams fall back a bit .

thats fine with me if it means we can draft him in the second .

I bet they won’t release the video, but if it were a skill position player or a defender they would. It’s called a double standard because he’s a qb.

Archived