Bowl Games Discussion (Draft Prospects)

Thaiphoon

6 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

Maybe. He could be farve as turtle said, romo as I think or manzeil 

McCloughan said Favre, not me. I’m not a big fan of Mayfield - never have been.

I see too much of Manziel in him but I’d hope he’d turn into a Romo or even Russell Wilson.

6 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

Just read Browns taking Allen number 1

Good for them, I pray he works out for them. I have a lot of family who always rooted for the Browns their whole life and never got to see them get to the super bowl including my grandfather and one of my friends at work who both passed away.

I'd love Baker Mayfield. He's not Johnny Football, he's a guy who can do his damage from the pocket. He's not trying to be Vick without the Godly athleticism. I also want a QB with the fire. I personally think he and Gruden would get along really well, they both seem like guys who've had the world stacked against them and keep pushing forward.

1 minute ago, Doc Draper said:

How is it college teams have return guys better than us?

Because College guys aren't playing against 11 other NFLers, they're generally one NFLer vs maybe one or two other guys who've got any potential.

7 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I think this years QB class is over rated. Rosen concussion, Darnold needs a few years to see field and stop forcing balls, Jackson is a bust and Allen is still an unknown who can be the best if developed properly 

Archived