Christian LaCouture

Myles Humphrey

Alvin Jones

Darious Williams

Kaare Vedvik

Trent Sieg

Roster

QB: Joe Flacco / Robert Griffin III / Lamar Jackson / Josh Woodrum

RB: Alex Collins / Javorius Allen / Kenneth Dixon / Gus Edwards / Mark Thompson / De'Lance Turner

FB: Patrick Ricard / Christopher Ezeala

WR: Michael Crabtree / John Brown / Willie Snead / Chris Moore / Jaleel Scott / Jordan Lasley / Tim White / Breshad Perriman / Quincy Adeboyejo / DeVier Posey / Janarion Grant / Andre Levrone / Jaelon Acklin

TE: Nick Boyle / Hayden Hurst / Mark Andrews / Maxx Williams / Vince Mayle / Nick Keizer

OT: Ronnie Stanley / James Hurst / Orlando Brown / Greg Senat / Andrew Donnal 

OG: Marshal Yanda / Alex Lewis / Jermaine Eluemunor / Nico Siragusa / Maurquice Shakir / Randin Crecelius / Justin Evans

C: Matt Skura / Bradley Bozeman / Alex Thompson

DL: Brandon Williams / Michael Pierce / Willie Henry / Brent Urban / Carl Davis / Chris Wormley / Bronson Kaufusi / Zach Seiler / Christian LaCouture

OLB: Terrell Suggs / Matt Judon / Za'Darius Smith / Tyus Bowser / Tim Williams / Myles Humphrey

ILB: C.J. Mosley / Patrick Onwuasor / Kamalei Correa / Kenny Young / Albert McClellan / Bam Bradley / Alvin Jones

CB: Jimmy Smith / Brandon Carr / Marlon Humphrey / Tavon Young / Maurice Canady / Anthony Averett / Jaylen Hill / Stanley Jean-Baptiste / Bennett Jackson / Robert Nelson / Darious Williams

S: Eric Weddle / Tony Jefferson / Anthony Levine / Chuck Clark / Deshon Elliot / Kai Nacua

K: Justin Tucker

P: Sam Koch / Kaare Vedvik

LS: Morgan Cox / Trent Sieg

Suspended

Darren Waller

3 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

Raise your hand if you completely forgot that Brandon Boykin was on the roster.

The guy must be done. The exact same thing other teams said about his health seems true. Unfortunately, as he was an impressive player, when he was healthy.

So of all those UFAs, the only one I think the Ravens need to push to keep is Jensen. He's really progressed as a Center, and is a good demonstration of what good coaching can do in the NFL. It'd be nice to keep Hurst and Campanaro and Watson, but unless they're for minimum prices, I'd be happy to see them go.

Wallace will probably want too much money (and at this stage, I think a couple of million dollars a year is too much for him).

One thing I can say about Mike Wallace is that he has grit to him. So if we do bring him back, I won’t be against it. Since we will likely/hopefully be cutting Maclin, we will likely have to double dip in free agency either way. So if what Wallace said in his exit interview can be taken seriously and he wants to return and wants to win... that money isn’t as big as the early part of his career... then I would be all for paying him about 3.5-4.5m for his deep threat skill set that can make some plays underneath when open.

Its clear that Maclin isn’t built for the afc north though, he needs to be cut yesterday.

https://russellstreetreport.com/2018/01/03/baltimore-ravens-salary-cap/ravens-2018-salary-cap-preview/

As such, the Ravens’ estimated Rule of 51 number – including the above factors and the projected ERFA tenders – would be a Cap commitment of approximately $171.122M.

When compared to the team’s Adjusted Cap of $177.456M, this would leave the Ravens projected to just under $6.334M under the Salary Cap.

Again, this estimate is a worst case scenario and done before the Ravens make any other roster moves. But, it is a starting point and – much like last year – underscores just how tight their Cap will again be and just how much work they will need to do to create the Cap space necessary to address various holes in their roster (WR!) and otherwise strengthen the overall roster.

Screen-Shot-2018-01-03-at-12.19.52-AM-10

Am I the only one that thinks our interior pass rush is awful. As much credit as BWill and Pierce get for run-stopping, neither of them can cause pressure to save their lives. Hell our best pass rushing lineman, Willie Henry, is even overrated in my eyes.

Well, yeah. Williams and Pierce are both nose tackles. They're not going to cause havoc on a consistent basis. I'm content with what they do provide in that department on an occasional basis. 

But with Pees gone hopefully we don't see both of them out there at the same time for a majority of the snaps. Because getting pressure from the line and not just relying on the edge players or blitzers would be nice. Just need to use the guys Baltimore does have. Henry is decent, pretty solid for a 4th round pick that didn't play last year and the beginning of this season. Kaufusi needs to be utilized at some point just to see if he can make something happen. Urban was looking pretty good before getting injured, and he's probably gone now unless his market is really cold. Wormley probably won't help a ton in terms of pass-rush, but he does have the talent to surprise. At the very least he's going to set the edge well.

Regardless, any combination of three that only has one of Williams or Pierce is going to have more potential getting to the QB. Just need someone at the helm willing to mix up the rotations. Pees sure as hell never did, his 3-man line format was pretty much the same since his Patriot days.

5 hours ago, M.10.E said:

Am I the only one that thinks our interior pass rush is awful. As much credit as BWill and Pierce get for run-stopping, neither of them can cause pressure to save their lives. Hell our best pass rushing lineman, Willie Henry, is even overrated in my eyes.

After trading away Jernigan, we traded away all of our interior pass rush. Yet, despite a surplus of OLB's who have unique skill sets, Pees routinely decided to rush 3 defensive lineman and 1 OLB. But yes, we have no interior pass rush.

On 1/3/2018 at 1:36 AM, Mancunian Raven said:

So of all those UFAs, the only one I think the Ravens need to push to keep is Jensen.

From http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/News--Notes-Joe-Flacco-Expects-to-Keep-Growing-With-Marty-Mornhinweg/1796f4bb-cdab-40c8-8daf-57c4983648b9:

"It’s been an awesome five years and I hope to be back here, but I’m going to see where life takes me. I’m going to go with the ebbs and flows of life.”

Jensen said there hasn’t been any dialogue that he’s aware of between his agent and the Ravens

Sounds like the FO is doing its typical thing of letting people test the market instead of pushing to lock them up before they have the chance.  Also doesn't sound like Jensen is itching to remain a Raven, so we could well be back in the position we were last off-season in needing a C

3 hours ago, drd23 said:

From http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/News--Notes-Joe-Flacco-Expects-to-Keep-Growing-With-Marty-Mornhinweg/1796f4bb-cdab-40c8-8daf-57c4983648b9:

Sounds like the FO is doing its typical thing of letting people test the market instead of pushing to lock them up before they have the chance.  Also doesn't sound like Jensen is itching to remain a Raven, so we could well be back in the position we were last off-season in needing a C

I think it is a good idea to keep ******* with our quarterbacks protection. We have all seen the difference in Flacco when he trust his oline and when he doesn't/when he has time to throw and when he doesn't have time to throw.

This season it was very clear that he was uncomfortable the first half of the season with piss poor performance following, and then where more than solid in the final half of the season even with less than average talent at the receiving positions.

Archived