Baltimore Ravens 2018 Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

Building an elite run-stopping defense is building an ineffective defense against the most dangerous teams in the league. If you expect the Jaguars to sit atop the AFC for a number of years it might make sense.

Seriously. That's not the direction I'm interested in the Ravens taking. Neither should you or anyone else. Pittsburgh's most potent weapon is still their passing game too. Bell is a monster, but one you can live with. At least on the ground... but linebackers/multiple linebacker sets aren't stopping him catching passes. 

Mosley can cut weight without anything else happening on the roster. And he should. I'm not really much of a believer that he deliberately added weight though. That's just the result of being a full-time football player in the NFL. Sure he can lose some again and reshape his body, but that would actually be on purpose as oppose to what has happened. 

Richie Incgonito and his experience at center is being highlighted by many people in the fandom. Roman is familiar with him, and he fits what we're trying to build with the line. He could be an option. Richie's anchor would allow us to take advantage of Hurst's pulling ability. Stanley-Hurst-Incognito-Yanda-Brown Jr.?

18 minutes ago, drd23 said:

I'm not sure signing a guy who retired, and then un-retired because he found out it'd cost him significant money, to be the lynch pin of a crucial unit would be a smart decision

This was a pretty significant proof of his priorities.

Not sure how he’s been playing lately but I remember him as tremendous coverage linebacker covering TE and RB’s.

If he’s still playing at that level I would pay a fairly high amount of $ for him.

6 hours ago, Rein said:

Not sure how he’s been playing lately but I remember him as tremendous coverage linebacker covering TE and RB’s.

If he’s still playing at that level I would pay a fairly high amount of $ for him.

Most Eagles fans say he's a liability in coverage. Kendricks was pumped up as a fast/athletic linebacker prospect that should be able to cover... not one that actually can or has at the NFL level. He's small too so his ability against tight ends is limited regardless. 

yep, keep the pos far away from this team...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2777545-richie-incognito-reportedly-threw-dumbbell-at-man-in-gym-is-on-psychiatric-hold

Richie Incognito was reportedly involved in an altercation at a Florida gym and then placed in psychiatric hold.

Per TMZ Sports, the NFL offensive lineman was accused of throwing a dumbbell at a man, and police officers placed him on an involuntary psychiatric hold for a mental evaluation.

The man who said Incognito threw the dumbbell at him said the four-time Pro Bowler told him to "get off my f--king playground."

sry for ***** the quote up my phone seemingly does not like Incognito neither

MOD: FIFY

Incognito is a prime example of how much of a garbage human being the NFL will let you be, as long as you're talented. He clearly needs that psychiatric help, and the likelihood is that it would have happened years earlier, if coaches weren't so prepared to look the other way.

On 5/22/2018 at 4:42 PM, Darth Pees said:

How much would Mychal Kendricks cost us and would he be an option next to Mosley?

I’d spend money to get him, if he’d come cheap enough for us to afford him. We were willing to offer Dez some money to come here. That said, we have a good relationship with the Eagles. Them releasing him now might mean there’s something to be concerned about that wouldn’t jive well with our franchise (since our franchises are pretty similar).

Archived