8th pick in the draft

Rogerthat

1 hour ago, AZBearsFan said:

I really like Leighton Vander Esch personally in round 2. If we end up moving back to the mid teens or so though I’d be totally fine with taking any of Roquan, Edmunds if he’s still there or Rahsaan Evans. I don’t think it’s our biggest need by any stretch but I keep coming back to Baltimore taking CJ Mosley in the first when it wasn’t a big need for them either and how he’s been such an asset there, and also to how Fangio’s great D was built around two excellent and versatile ILB as much as anything else. 

ILB is a need for the Bears as DT has missed alot of games and the defense is far worse when he is off the field. Still not sold on Nick K. as a starter.

29 minutes ago, TB 1 said:

Edmunds would more of a pick for his upside and potential then him being a finished product.  Roquan Smith is undersized but so is Kuechley. As long as a player is good it doesn't matter.

Oh no question. And we can’t rule out Edmunds because Pace has shown he likes using 1st round picks on athletically-gifted players who are raw but have upside.

52 minutes ago, G08 said:

My order of preference as it stands today:

1. Tremaine Edmunds

2a. Joshua Jackson

2b. Denzel Ward

3. Quenton Nelson

Based on where we sit right now we would need an exceptional free agency period for me to be excited about Nelson at 8.

Archived