Ted Thompson stepping aside from GM role/Will be in new position in Packers FO

GOGRIESE

7 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I dont think he'll interview, but the Packers are more like the Ravens than probably any team that's requested before. Total control over a roster with no owner interference, be hard pressed to pass that up.

Plus I’d be in the other conference so wouldn’t come up against the Ravens very often. 

Has there been rumblings about Newsome stepping down anytime soon? 

On 1/3/2018 at 8:00 AM, incognito_man said:

He wasn't forced out. This plan has been in place forever. They knew this was going to be the path mid-season when MM got his 1 yr extension.

ive already pointed out your wrong on this. you either dont know whats going on or youre outright lying.  if its the former, prob shouldnt post and certainly shouldnt lectue on ignorance.

1 hour ago, Ketchup said:

Plus I’d be in the other conference so wouldn’t come up against the Ravens very often. 

Has there been rumblings about Newsome stepping down anytime soon? 

Every year there's talk about Ozzie retiring. However, this year I've heard nothing that indicates it's happening soon. We all expected him to step down by now for health reasons, but he's still going at it...The only reason DeCosta is still here is because he's the heir in waiting. I have to believe that if he felt Ozzie wasn't going to retire soon, he'd be gone already.

15 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

ive already pointed out your wrong on this. you either dont know whats going on or youre outright lying.  if its the former, prob shouldnt post and certainly shouldnt lectue on ignorance.

Hush now. And go away. You're out of your league.

10 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Hush now. And go away. You're out of your league.

out of my leagie in dealing with delusional people? probably. doesnt chsnge the fact tbat the president of the packers laid out what happened and its not close to what youre claiming. 

12 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Put the juice box down, take a breath.

trying to insult people over the internet is kinda stupid, being really bad at insulting people over the internet is just embarassing. youre not smart, youre not witty so id quit trying.

can you act like an adult for two seconds and admit you were mistaken?

2 hours ago, Webmaster said:

Since you both ignored me and are still insulting each other, here is a final warning.  Next time I will ban you both.

Can you have him stop stalking me and quoting me all the time? That'd be great. It's annoying seeing his name pop up on my alerts.

Thanks!

Or is there an ignore feature or something?

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Can you have him stop stalking me and quoting me all the time? That'd be great. It's annoying seeing his name pop up on my alerts.

Thanks!

Or is there an ignore feature or something?

Not very good at being incognito

On 1/4/2018 at 5:50 PM, incognito_man said:

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

XQh0iYZxSSWjGeXMmPjo_Confused%20Larry%20

9 hours ago, CWood21 said:

No, you made the stance that he's injury prone and I and others have pointed out that he's missed 6 games in 5 seasons, which amounts to playing in 93% of all the games possible.  In what world is that injury prone?

8 hours ago, CWood21 said:

@Heinz D.

But yeah, he's just an "average" and "injury prone" LT...

So...one player that we disagree upon proves your assertion that Thompson was a GREAT GM? Interesting.

And still no one answers my question as to how good of a quarterback Aaron Rodgers is. 

Wow.

2 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

XQh0iYZxSSWjGeXMmPjo_Confused%20Larry%20

So...one player that we disagree upon proves your assertion that Thompson was a GREAT GM? Interesting.

And still no one answers my question as to how good of a quarterback Aaron Rodgers is. 

Wow.

Every criticism from every fan of every team not named Green Bay has been legitimate in here except yours.

It's fine to not want to believe Bakhtiari is the best LT in the league. Many do but that's certainly up for debate. However arguing he's average or prone to injury flat out tells us you either don't watch the team or more specifically him play very often or you have no idea how to evaluate LT play. Or both.

3 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Wow.

No.  You made an erroneous comment, was called out for it, and instead of defending your stance you hide behind the fact that it's an opinion.  I hate to burst your bubble, but opinions need to be backed up.  You won't, and rather than admitting you're wrong you're going to continue to deflect.  If you can actually defend your stance regarding Bakh, maybe we can have a fruitful discussion about TT the talent evaluator.  I'm guessing you won't.  Surprise me.

And we all know how great Aaron Rodgers.  I'm not sure how that's relevant in the slightest.

Archived