Daniel Munyar
Elijhaa Penny
Olsen Pierre
John Wetzel
Ronald Zamort

Roster

QB: 

RB: David Johnson / D.J. Foster / T.J. Logan / Adrian Peterson

WR: Larry Fitzgerald / J.J. Nelson / Chad Williams / Larry Clark / Chris Hubert 

TE: Ricky Seals-Jones / Jermaine Gresham

OT: D.J. Humphries / Jared Veldheer / Will Holden

OG: Mike Iuapti / Kaleb Johnson

C: A.Q. Shipley / Evan Boehm / Max Tuerk

DL: Rodney Gunter / Josh Mauro / Robert Nkemdiche / Corey Peters

OLB: Chandler Jones / Markus Golden / Haason Reddick

ILB: Deone Bucannon / Edmond Robinson / Bryson Albright / Scooby Wright

CB: Patrick Peterson / Brandon Williams

S: Tyrann Mathieu / Budda Baker / Antoine Bethea / Rudy Ford / Harlan Miller

K: Phil Dawson

P: Andy Lee

LS:

Hope and pray that Palmer retires. Makes our cap situation much more manageable. There's a lot of players that I am very interested in seeing what we end up doing with them. 

Alex Boone really wasn't the problem on the oline this year, do we bring him back?

Do we give 'Los another go, or move onto Reddick?

Bethel is a special teams ace and provides solid depth, but with Budda now is it even worth it?

Tramon Williams impressed me, but he's aging and might demand a decent check

What kind of a contract do we offer Frostee?

Kareem Martin had a good end to the season with an otherwise forgetful tenure here, do we keep kicking his tires?

Do we even bother bringing back any of our receivers that are UFAs? 

... and thats before we even get to the actual roster. It's going to be an interesting one, that is for sure. 

Prayers have been answered. Thank you Carson, I'll always think fondly on your time here with us. Good chunk of change just opened up for us, and we have no QBs on the roster for next year. I'd love to speculate, but without a head coach yet I don't think we'll know. If it's Shurmur, I would be shocked if one of the three Minnesota QBs weren't here next year. 

2 hours ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

Prayers have been answered. Thank you Carson, I'll always think fondly on your time here with us. Good chunk of change just opened up for us, and we have no QBs on the roster for next year. I'd love to speculate, but without a head coach yet I don't think we'll know. If it's Shurmur, I would be shocked if one of the three Minnesota QBs weren't here next year. 

Agreed. Bradford has made a ton of change in the last two years so could sign a first year team friendly deal until some more cap frees up down the line. 

10 hours ago, N4L said:

What are the chances that Fitz retires? 

Your guess is as good as mine. Reports have said that BA and Palmer retiring won't factor into his decision, but the new head coaching hire will. He normally doesn't make a decision until after his vacation, so sometime in like February/March I think 

2 hours ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

Your guess is as good as mine. Reports have said that BA and Palmer retiring won't factor into his decision, but the new head coaching hire will. He normally doesn't make a decision until after his vacation, so sometime in like February/March I think 

Yeah, I know that guy travels a lot to exotic places so that makes a lot of sense. 

Archived