Sign in to follow this  
kempus

The Tottenham Hotspur thread - London's best.

Nice win over the weekend, under difficult circumstances. However, the stadium situation is getting embarrassing. Further delays, forcing EPL and NFL games to be moved to Wembley. Not good enough. The club needs to get a handle of it. Lots of bad press surrounding the club atm, with the no transfer criticisms too.

I'm delighted that Son was able to win the Asian games with South Korea, last night. Winning gives him the exemption from having to serve the mandatory 2 year military service. Delighted that Spurs get to keep him, which is a massive boost, but also for him that he will be able to continue his career unhindered. Having to take 2 years away would have been a death sentence for his career at the top of the game.

We have been shocking, a shadow of the team from the previous couple of season., Yet we are only 1 point off top. I dont know if I should be deleriously happy or terrified of our current position.

Poch needs to quickly find a way to get us out of 1st gear because we wont continue to grind out results.