The Tottenham Hotspur thread - London's best.

kempus

1 hour ago, texans_uk said:

Lucky for you Arsenal, Liverpool and Everton look pretty terrible. 

Indeed. Everton are awful and Liverpool are very poor at the back. Like I said in the preview, I expect it to be a 3 way fight for 4th with Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal. Chelsea could slip into that fight too, imo. 

On 9/19/2017 at 7:05 AM, kempus said:

Indeed. Everton are awful and Liverpool are very poor at the back. Like I said in the preview, I expect it to be a 3 way fight for 4th with Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal. Chelsea could slip into that fight too, imo. 

Wait, you think all 3 of those teams have a better top 4 chance than Chelsea? Alright then....Unless I'm misunderstanding you.

Edited by Imarobot

2 hours ago, Imarobot said:

Wait, you think all 3 of those teams have a better top 4 chance than Chelsea? Alright then....Unless I'm misunderstanding you.

The word slip should indicate to you think I think they're more than likely to finish above those teams, but could be dragged into a battle. 

• 3 weeks later...

Real trying to tap Harry Kane up already, typical. I can't imagine a fee that we would accept for him. No need to sell with the new stadium opening next season. Even if they offer a world record fee, I doubt we accept it. The only scenario we sell him is if he demands to leave and Real offer a world record fee. I don't see either of those transpiring. Would much prefer to cash in on Alli, if we have to sell someone. He has been poor this season. 

1 hour ago, kempus said:

Real trying to tap Harry Kane up already, typical. I can't imagine a fee that we would accept for him. No need to sell with the new stadium opening next season. Even if they offer a world record fee, I doubt we accept it. The only scenario we sell him is if he demands to leave and Real offer a world record fee. I don't see either of those transpiring. Would much prefer to cash in on Alli, if we have to sell someone. He has been poor this season. 

I'd be so disappointed to see Kane leave any time soon. I thought he was excellent at Real at certainly looked at home at that level. 

6 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

I'd be so disappointed to see Kane leave any time soon. I thought he was excellent at Real at certainly looked at home at that level. 

Like I said, it would take exceptional circumstances for us to sell him.