The Tottenham Hotspur thread - London's best.

kempus

In every game last season vs top 6 at home we didn't hold back and were attacking. This will be no different. We must be wary of this Spurs team though cause they're really, really good. On the other hand we won last year 1:0 and were better as I recall. That doesn't mean it will happen the same on Saturday but I hope Jose has some ace down his sleeve.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, kempus said:

If he's able to score against Southampton, thus breaking Shearers record of league goals in a calender year, that will be a truly monumental achievement.

Seems like he gets better and better every season. I still think he's underrated somehow, the guy is absolutely incredible. Every time he is through on goal you know he is going to score.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, texans_uk said:

Intriguing game this weekend. 

Match-up of two top 6 success who struggled against bad sides, but excel against good ones! 

Alli has a real attitude problem.

Given how terrible we are away to the other top 6 sides, I expect Liverpool to win.

There were a few bad challenges on Sanchez, to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, kempus said:

Off the back off those 3 great performances against United, Liverpool and Arsenal, I can't wait for the two legs against Juventus. Everyone is fit and firing at the right time. This is why you want to be in the Champions League.

I certainly don't think Spurs will be overmatched. Juventus is a quality side but I can think of a handful of aides that would scare me more. Awful draw for a group winner though.