NFC Wild Card - Rams vs Falcons PLAYOFFS!!!

RamRod

ramsvfalcons_zpsymuofutw.jpg

Man, I can't believe we're finally in the playoffs and not only that, I feel we are legit contenders. We've all waited so long for this. I have a brother who is a Falcons fan so this game is gonna be fun. He's already started talking smack. 

The Falcons have never won a road playoff game under Matt Ryan. Again on paper the Falcons scare me because of the potential they have. They haven’t been the more consistent team and the only reason they made it in because they beat another inconsistent team (Carolina) at home plus the Seahawks inconsistent season came to an end (so even if the Falcons lost, the Seahawks losing would’ve still put the Falcons in). My point is, the Rams are the favorites and I’m confident in them this weekend to handle business. If the Falcons do win, they will have to beat the Rams and not hope the Rams shoot themselves in the foot and hand the Falcons the win.

Also the Rams have revenge on their mind from last season when those players got trounced in LA by the Falcons. This is a different Rams team as well as a different Falcons team. I think the results will be different too this time around.

22 minutes ago, RamRod said:

My brother thinks this is gonna be a cake walk for the Falcons citing our team’s youth and lack of playoff experience. Can’t wait for Saturday.

You should tell your brother the Falcons haven’t won a road playoff game since 1998 in OT at Minnesota. So first win a road playoff game before talking about it being a cake walk. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

You should tell your brother the Falcons haven’t won a road playoff game since 1998 in OT at Minnesota. So first win a road playoff game before talking about it being a cake walk. 

Nice stat. I’ll make sure he’s aware of it.

Does it really matter the Falcons haven't won a road playoff game since 1998? What do players on this year's team have to do with that team or the years past? If you want to say Matt Ryan hasn't won a road playoff game, then that is one thing. But referencing something to 1998 is dumb.

That's like saying the Rams haven't won a playoff game since 2004!!!

Anyways, I like you guys to win over a TD. 31-20

Archived