NFC Wild Card - Rams vs Falcons PLAYOFFS!!!

RamRod

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Does it really matter the Falcons haven't won a road playoff game since 1998? What do players on this year's team have to do with that team or the years past? If you want to say Matt Ryan hasn't won a road playoff game, then that is one thing. But referencing something to 1998 is dumb.

That's like saying the Rams haven't won a playoff game since 2004!!!

Anyways, I like you guys to win over a TD. 31-20

Nothing but I guess just something to rub in the face of a Falcons fan.

4 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

You should tell your brother the Falcons haven’t won a road playoff game since 1998 in OT at Minnesota. So first win a road playoff game before talking about it being a cake walk. 

well thats wrong. and even if it wasnt its kinda irrelevant. 

4 hours ago, Flounch said:

I'm so anxious about the kicking game...in my mind i think if we lost a game, it would be because we 're gonna miss FG or not being able to kick a long FG arghh

Maybe it’s just me but I think everyone is panicking about Ficken. He missed his first two kicks in a real NFL game which is understandable. First of all, he was called literally off the street. Secondly, that Titans game the weather conditions was bad that even Succop missed a kick too. Ficken didn’t miss a kick after those first two. The conditions in the playoffs should be ideal for him. The Rams will play in LA (perfect conditions), then possibly advance to Minnesota (dome), then if Philly gets knocked off the NFCCG will be in LA if the Rams knock off Minnesota. Again LA is perfect conditions. If the Rams advance to the Superbowl the game is back in Minnesota which again is in a doom. So the only thing to worry about with Ficken is pressure but if Zeurlein was kicking he would face the same pressure kicking in the playoffs. I’ve seen Walsh miss in the playoffs and he was having a great season that year. Hartley got cut from the Saints during a season because he was struggling and he had a great postseason that help the Saints win a Superbowl. So what I’m saying is there is no panic from me in Ficken. Yes there is a big drop off from Zeurlein to Ficken but I trust Fassel in picking Ficken and then sticking with him. If the Rams lose it’s gonna be because the Falcons or any of the other playoff teams beat them and not because Ficken missing field goals that cost them. 

1 hour ago, Bend The Knee said:

I' really curious to see how this young team does man. 

Same here. I've heard a lot of talk about how this team doesn't have post season experience and how that could affect them. I'm honestly not sure how much I understand that logic. You don't just forget how to play the game because it's suddenly the playoffs. Yeah, they're elimination games but you're still playing a football game as if it's any other game. Maybe I'm wrong though and there is some correlation between being a young team and postseason success. Are there any kind of statistics to back that up?

48 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Same here. I've heard a lot of talk about how this team doesn't have post season experience and how that could affect them. I'm honestly not sure how much I understand that logic. You don't just forget how to play the game because it's suddenly the playoffs. Yeah, they're elimination games but you're still playing a football game as if it's any other game. Maybe I'm wrong though and there is some correlation between being a young team and postseason success. Are there any kind of statistics to back that up?

I think the intensity of play is what they are referring too, tbh. It seems during the playoffs that everyone is playing at a higher level than usual. That us just my take though.

Archived